New mum to 6 mnth old, bad dream last night

threebirds

Reaction score
In a way Im surprised it took this long. I generally have vivid dreams which are often quite dark. This morning I dreamt that my husband was driving the car and I was holding the baby in the passenger seat. He lost control and the car went off the road, then flipped and then went into some water and was becoming submerged when I managed to wake myself as I couldn't have borne the outcome if the baby or all of us had drowned. It has left me feeling really depressed all day.
:'(

Has anyone else had bad dreams and how do you cope with them? I guess it is all part of being a parent.

Anyone want to interpret this for me?

Xx

"A car crash dream will often mirror a potentially life-altering event. Maybe you were recently passed over for a promotion, or perhaps your finances took a hit, putting your goal of buying a house out of reach. You could even be wrestling with the consequences of a breakup.

Have you been butting heads with your partner or coworker lately? Another dream interpretation suggests car accident dreams point to an ongoing conflict with others. It could be that you've been avoiding a confrontation that you can safely have in your dreams. If a car hits you, it might mean that your beliefs or lifestyle contrast with those of somebody close to you.

When your wreck involves water or you dream about a submerged car, it's possible an emotional issue burdens you. In dreams, water is said to represent feelings, so to crash into a river or lake might mean you've been taken off course by an emotional issue. Since drowning dreams are connected to feeling panicked or overwhelmed, getting trapped in a car underwater might indicate you're bogged down by intense anxiety in waking life. Similarly, dreaming of swerving off the road into snow may mean your inhibitions or repressed emotions have steered you wrong.

Riding on the passenger side could mean you're taking a passive role in life, and if you're in the backseat, you might be lacking the self-esteem to make decisions for yourself at the moment. Whoever is in the driver's seat could be the person who's currently calling the shots for you, such as a micromanaging boss. Or the driver could indicate the area of your life that needs your attention. For example, if your spouse is driving, perhaps you feel like your relationship has determined your life's direction."

https://mysign.com/dream-interpretation/car/

:flower:

Wow thanks kitteh kat, that gives me lots to reflect on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->