New Mum to a Preemie

EmSmith1980

4 plus 1 on the way
Reaction score
Morning everyone.

I just joined here last night and would like to introduce myself.

I'm Emma (31), I have 4 children. Two boys and two girls. I had my youngest little girl, Anya, on 27th October 2010, she was born at 23 weeks and 6 days. We finally got her home after 19.5 weeks in the neonatal unit, on 12th March. I'm loving having her home, but mega protective of her, which I feel friends and family are finding me rather stand-offish. :blush:

I'm really looking forward to chatting to everyone (when I have the time). :flower:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Anya is beautiful hun :cloud9:

Congratulations on bringing your baby girl home!!! Eight years ago I have birth to my little girl at 26 weeks. Being a mom to a premature baby is tough on everyone expecially the mom. I was over protective on my daughter as well when we got her home. I was scared to take her out and i didnt want anyone to hold her in case they might be sick and get her sick. I felt her back every hour while she was asleep jsut to make sure she was breathing. Its jsut called being a mom! :) I hope that you and Anya are doing great!!!

Morning everyone.

I just joined here last night and would like to introduce myself.

I'm Emma (31), I have 4 children. Two boys and two girls. I had my youngest little girl, Anya, on 27th October 2010, she was born at 23 weeks and 6 days. We finally got her home after 19.5 weeks in the neonatal unit, on 12th March. I'm loving having her home, but mega protective of her, which I feel friends and family are finding me rather stand-offish. :blush:

I'm really looking forward to chatting to everyone (when I have the time). :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->