New & Nervous!

babyblessed

Reaction score
Hello all,

After a tentative ten weeks, I finally feel confident to join a network.

I really want to chat baby! :crib:

Still nervous after mc in april...so looking forward to scan in a couple of weeks.

I have a boy who is six who would be delighted to know he is going to be a big brother and would love to tell him at Christmas :p

I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know your stories.

Lbabyblessed x

:hi: Welcome and congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi Welcome & Congrats...I also am hoping to tell my two kids they are going to get a baby brother or sister in July at Christmas...:hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump, i see another Glasgow girlie :hi:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!!

Thank you girls for all your welcomes, it is really nice to be able to talk about being preganant! :happydance:

Good to see another Glasgow girl too archangel! :hi:

It will be a special to tell kids at Christmas elles28, are you excited? do you think they suspect anything?

Lbabyblessedx

Hello & https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/welcome2.gif to the forum!
-It doesn't matter how many children you have, you still worry all the way through each pregnancy! lol - I'm sure your scan in a few weeks time will reassure you a little though.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/congrat2.gif on your pregnancy - Wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy!

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby & bump!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

That will be a great Christmas present for your son! :happydance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! x

hey guys..i have no idea how this forum works cuz im new!you all seem so happy!im kinda happy but also proper scared..im only just 19 and im in my first year at university and i just found out im about 6 weeks pregnant!argh!help!i want to keep it but dont know whats best?!?plz gimme sum advice.sarah ps-does any1 have facebook here? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->