New-Newbie

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Hello everyone:wave: my name is Lovey I had my baby boy via c section on christmas morning he was 38+1. Yesterday at a day old they found out that Lwandiles oxygen in the blood is very low. They put him in a incubator to give him more oxgyen and draw blood to get it tested. Results came out still the same low oxygen in blood and his breathing patterns just changed:cry:he was sent to ICU immdiately. They later told me that his got a lung infection and his hooked to machines to help him breath. They were also able to remove yellow fluid coming from his lung and he needed a blood transfusion and was put on heavy antibiotics which he is responding well to:thumbup:.. Has anyone had this problems with their babies?

i dont have any experience of this hun but wanted to send my love :hugs: congratulations on your little boy xx

Congrats hun, your baby is so cute, no direct experience but baby is in the best place hope he responds well to his treatment, gorgeous name so unusual xx

Thank you so much and he is responding very well to his meds:)His doing very well:)they've reduced his ventilator to 30% as it used to be on 100%.. They now giving him milk which his digesting very well he now drinks 10ml milk:)not much but its a great improvement.so proud of my lil fighter:cloud9: his getting there. His lungs are almost cleared from the infection:dance:

Congratulations. I don't have experience of lung infections but my son had a bowel infection which led to a perforation.

He was also on ventilators and receiving a lot of medication. He had an operation at 5 days old after that everything went from strength to strength.

Babies are made of strong stuff and once they are on the mend it happens quicker than expected. My son left the NICU at 5 weeks old he is now 12 weeks and doing well.

All the best for you and your little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->