<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
So those who don't know my story.
I've been TTC 3 years. I'm 21 very young to have
infertility issues "not common" "it's just a matter of time"

Well I thought I was about to give up.. last month was a
chemical. It was heartbreaking.

While I've undergone so many U/S, never ending bloodwork, hsg,
and even a surgery. I still haven't conceived.

This is what I now know I have:
Oct- Vitamin D deficient on 50k a week supplement for 6 mo

Nov- HSG showed polyp

DEC- Surgery to remove it from my endo lining, turns out not to be a polyp but it wasn't cancerous whatever it was. They removed it.

Jan- Progesterone on CD 22 came back great! I had ovulated!
Normal 28 day cycle :)

Feb- 5 days late 2 bfp. then bad bad cramps. Then blood
:(

DH went in for basic lab's his Vitamin D came back even lower then mine
minimum is 30 his was 12. Today he starts supplement prescribed!

Also HUGE news, HE going to Urologist for the 1st time at the end of the month. Getting an U/S, and a SA! :)

So we decided this month we would relax and not focus on TTC.
But we just so happen to BD every other day or everyday through out
my fertile window. I had shut my app off so I had no idea until yesterday

=D - we bought pre-seed for the first time and will begin using it!

Little news, but its another step towards our BFP!!
I'm on CD 18

Can I ask why it took so long for DH to get labs? Was it because you knew you were having issues, or reluctance on his part? Just curious - very personal question, I know!

Mixture of both..

Well I knew something was wrong with me because my periods became very painful around the time we began trying, like so bad I would be hospitalized.. They only got worse too, so much to the point I was shaking/throwing up. My blood pressure would go crazy. So I never even thought about him until a year ago my doctor brought up him getting a SA he was against it saying he was fine "my dad, and brother were fine so am I" I had a really early MC/chem a year and half ago 4wks 4days I was at the hospital with him & so that really made him think it couldn't be him.

Well the year date from the MC came this past Oct and I was quite sad so I decided to get more serious with figuring out whats wrong. That's when the HSG & all that happened. He was for sure it was my really low vitamin D, then after I had surgery he said if I didn't get pregnant right away he would go to doctor and get SA

Well I didn't so about 2 weeks ago he had his first appointment, got blood work, scheduled his referral to urologist, and to get SA.

March 31st is when it happen's our 5 years I'm excited to know if it has been all me this whole time or not!

Good for you! What a long ride. It feels good to know you are in it together - good luck to you both!

I thnk the vit D must definitely play a part as wen we decided to try for second mine was checkd month before (hadnt mentiond t doc we were ttc) he put me on 20,000 for 6 weeks 2 pills a wk & aftr being on bc pills for 6 years i gt a bfp the following month. My first had taken 5 years. Dnt knw if it was the vit D but i do beleiv hd somethng to do with it also used preseed both times i conceived so lov that too. Anyway good luck hun. Iv hd my vit D chekd again & been gvn another 6 wks whch iv just completed & second cycle trying so lets try ths month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->