New O symptom for me?

gblove

Reaction score
Hi ladies, looking for some experiences from anyone! So last month I had a full 36 day cycle. I started temping on CD31 and had temps in the 98.2 area. When the :witch: finally arrived it was heavy and lasted longer. My temps dropped quite a bit, so I am sure I O'd. So on CD15 of this cycle I got my smiley, EWCM all the signs were there but I never got my temp shift. So no O??? Here I am on CD21 and on CD19,20,21 I've spotted very light pink mixed with cm? Each a tiny amount and only once each day. Ive also been pretty crampy on my left side. BUT my OPKs are negative??? Could this be O? Does spotting and cramps occur 3 or more days before O? I also don't have a big amount of CM, I usually do around O. Its more watery/slippery. I don't know what to think. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :thumbup:

Im trying to but because i am new it says I can't until i have 3 posts

really? You can just make the link as part of your siggy. I can walk you through it if you want

Log into your fertility friend account on your computer. Under the sharing tab you select Get Code. Then copy the URL that is for an image (usually the second down if I remember). Then from here you go to your profile on bnb and past it into your custom profile signature.

Did you use OPK every 12hr or 24 hr?
Maybe you missed the LH surge? But you actually did O?

Ok. Thank you!! I think it worked!! I still have yet to O. :/ Hoping its not an anovulatory cycle!

I still haven't Od and I am on cd27 :/ I am actually getting quite a bit of EWCM today though and got a big temp dip this morning, so I am hoping its just delayed. I don't know what to make of this cycle, other than its wacky!

Looks like you O'd two days ago now! One more day and I suspect FF will confirm it. Hopefully you bd'd accordingly! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->