new on here any advice

loz

Reaction score
hi all, this is the first time i have posted on here althought i have been reading others for about a month. me and oh av been ttc since i had a miscarriage at 18 weeks in april. since then my periods have been irregular but gradually getting shorter each month. last cycle lasted 32 days and thought by now i would be bk 2 28 days but its day 32 now and no sign of:witch: and preg test was:bfn: .what do u think?

lauren x

does nobody want 2 reply?:sad2:

Hi not sure I can offer you any advice but wanted to say hi and that I am so sorry for you loss:hug:. I lost my little one 4 weeks ago at 8 weeks. It is devestating, but like you we are now ttc again and I have no idea where in my cycle I am. It doesn't help that I have PCOS either!! Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms ?

hi thanks 4 reply sorry 4 ur loss 2. i did over a week ago, i had headaches every day 2 days ov spotting, felt really tired and had iron taste in my mouth but all that has gone now?

I don't know what to suggest. Maybe leave it a few days and it :witch:doesn't show try testing again. Good luck x

u might of O later than usuall, do u chart or do opk? i wud recommend them,as i was late by 9days once and was convinced i was pg (b4 this id never been late!) and then which came,after that i started charted and since then if i O on cd15 my cycle is 30days, if O on cd20 my cycle is 37days !!! confusing i know but opk help u time bd better aswell as charting does! GL

I second what Honey said... I didn't chart when I had a chemical in June and now I'm getting better at knowing my cycles and o-time. If you can do it once, it can happen again!

im new 2 testing but i got some ebay cheapies n tested on day 10 n got a faint line then nothing after then till day 20 n got another faint line n nothing after that, but i did have spotting on day 13 till 15. what do u think?

u got wot opk or pg tests? as opk for a positive (usually O within12-36hr after a pos opk) both lines need to b as dark as each other tho,very confusing when u c the 2nd line i know but they both after be dark,and internt cheapies arent the best4first time users,u need to hold ur urine in for 4hrs if u can so its consentrated for the test 2pick up ur surge,plus u shud test every day from cd11 till u get a pos,u will get the hang of it! i dont think u mean pg test as u wudnt be testing cd10 :dohh:

it doesnt look like i have ovulated then. whats the lates day u can ovulate? very confussing this ttc!! took me a year to get pregnant with my daughter and with my baby i lost and both wher concieved christmas time. hoping the same thing will happen this christmas!:winkwink:

no hun it dont mean u didnt O u didnt do opk every day did u ? u really need2do em everyday till u get a pos, them cheaper ones defo arent the best to start with...aaaww we conceived last xmas aswell, and i mc in mar08,hopin its somat i eat at xmas that will gimme a bfp lol :)

Buy one of the expensive pregnancy tests and test in 5 days.... that's what I'd do, but I don't know if that's good advice. I'm fairly newb.

cheers 4 advice. i will get some opks frm boots. but dnt u think they are expensive! especially if u test every day. it wouldnt be the first time im late though so im going to wait till fri if :witch: not arrived. oh thinks this months the month for some reason last time he had that feeling his sister was preg after she got told she would never concieve!! im hoping he is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->