New parent to a down syndrome baby

lottie77

Mum of 2 girls and 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi I thought I would introduce myself my name is Claire and im 33yrs young and just over 4 weeks ago I gave birth to my 3rd child and she has down syndrome :kiss: she is so beautiful and im so lucky to be her mummy :kiss: im joining here to hopefuly get help and advice from all you lovely ladies who have more experience with special needs and I look foward to talking to you all :hugs:

Attachments

• Rebekah Jan 2011 039.jpg
    Rebekah Jan 2011 039.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Rebekah Jan 2011 021.jpg
    Rebekah Jan 2011 021.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Rebekah Jan 2011 071.jpg
    Rebekah Jan 2011 071.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 127
Is that your little girl in your avatar? She's sooooo cute :)

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl :flower:

Congratulations she is beautiful. A lady at the group I go to has just had a baby who has downs syndrome, she is a diamond, my kids adore her. XxX

Congratulations! I have a 9 year old little boy with DS! They are such a joy and a blessing!

How are you guys doing? It was hard at first for us. My husband and I cried a lot when we first found out.

She is beautiful! If there is anything you would like to ask please feel free too! I am here for you!

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

I had my boy back in October. It was difficult at first, and at times still is, but he is an absolutely wonderful boy. So good. He was a favourite with the midwives in the hospital because he was such an angel! I feel very blessed to be his mummy.

x

:hi: hello Claire, your baby girl is stunning :D

my little boy was born with downs syndrome too he is now 5 months old and the most beautiful man in my life. he was born 7 weeks early so his developmental skills would be a bit slow anyway but i just see this as he wont grow up to fast and i get to enjoy this age for a bit longer.

your little girl is beautiful enjoy every moment
xx

Congratulations! I have a 9 year old little boy with DS! They are such a joy and a blessing!

How are you guys doing? It was hard at first for us. My husband and I cried a lot when we first found out.

She is beautiful! If there is anything you would like to ask please feel free too! I am here for you!

thanks for the offer of support I will ask you if ever i need to know something :kiss: me and my hubby were the same we cried for a few days not sure how to take it but already she has made us realise how wonderful she is and to take her as she is and she is wonderful like my other two children :kiss:

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

I had my boy back in October. It was difficult at first, and at times still is, but he is an absolutely wonderful boy. So good. He was a favourite with the midwives in the hospital because he was such an angel! I feel very blessed to be his mummy.

x

you little man is very very handsome congrats, we are indeed blessed with our special angels :cloud9: its not always easy but as a mother to 2 other beautiful chidren aged 13 and 6 it never is they all bring different challenges for us to deal with :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->