• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New Phone

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Am due an upgrade on mobile (assumng i stay on contract with 3) and am being offerd a choice of:
1) any sony erricson walkman phone
2)Nokia E65
3) LG Shine

Any one any views/opinons on any of these.

not too bothered about walkman phone as have decent mp3 player. Had one good lg phone and one bad lg phone. Am kinda thinking about Nokia as have had b4 and are pretty good but not 100% sure so thought i'd ask you for your advice/opinion.

PS contract will be £15 for 500 mins no texts but don't send many as i'm so useless i find quicker to phone! :rofl:

I wasnt too keen on the LG shine myself and am not a fan of Nokias so id say go with a Sony Erricson :D

Saw LG in phone shop today and i wasn't that keen. Do u recommend any specific sony phone?

Nokia ...

I'd never have anything other than a Nokia or a Samsung.

Sony Erricson phones are pants I have 2 bad experiences with them - 2 too many & never again!!!!!

Not fond of LG either. Had one LG phone before, had no problems just thought they were crap lol

no to sony erricson!! i have had 3 and theyve all broke within 3 month(stopped chargiing) and has always been blamed on water damage!!!(am on 3 too)

may well go for the Nokia then. Assuming i stay with 3 on contract. there coverage is good here can actually get a useable signal at home without having to stand in right spot and hope that a passing spider doesn't break wind. Just had probs recently with customer services. Indian call centre is pretty hopeless, half teh time i spend explaining everything to them the other half i'm saying pardon all the time. Last bloke i spoke to mind was helpful, understandable and aplogetic for all there mess uos, even gave me £5 credit. Now have a 3 shop in nearest town, and bloke in there was pretty hepful, and if any probs can go in there and they will sort so may well stick on contract.

I had a nightmare with 3!!

Signal is crap when you travel - trains etc. I know its not always the best on trains but this company took the piss :lol:

ive got a motorola KRZR-cack!

I say NOKIA .. i have always pretty much had nokia phones .. have tried others but always go back. So much more user friendly i think. In fact i have had the phone that i got now for 2 years i like it so much .. cant remember what its called though :blush:

I had no probs with them 1st year, second year just a bit slow with discount/credit but done eventually. I am reluctant to change as i do get good signal here and most other networks are very dodgy. The next best are orange and Vodaphone but there contracts are much more and you get a lot less. Only optiion is to change to pay as u go but i use phone quite a bit now on contract and tbh i think i'd miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"