new pre AF sign or preggie sign?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
so last cycle Im pretty sure I had a chemical...

around 7-8dpo I had mild cramps and then the night of 8dpo my boobs started being tender/sensitive around the nipples (not a normal AF sign in any previous cycles) and it just got worse and worse then at around 12-13 dpo I had my first faint faint positive...then had multiple ones on a few different tests...

they never got darker and at 15dpo my AF started but boobs kept hurting a day or two after....a few days into AF I took test again and it was stark white so thats why I think chemical and not just bad evaps and I had bad backache with that AF which I dont normally have but had with previous chemicals years ago....

so now... Im at 11dpo....at 9-10dpo I had mild cramps and then yesterday afternoon boobs started getting that nipple tenderness/sensitive stuff and today its gotten more so...

also crazy increased CM which I think I also had last cycle if I remember correctly that has been consistent from few days post O..while I normally go dry or sticky/thick in non preggie cycles

also insomnia and multiple pregnancy dreams or even delivery/labor dreams

so what are the chances that my body just randomly decided to start getting sore boobs/nipples before AF? :shrug:

or is there a good chance Im preggie again and its just not soon enough to get positive based on the timeline from last cycle? :shrug:

anyone have random AF symptoms just start happening out of nowhere?
or anyone tracked their first signs to first bfp timeline and it was consistent over different cycles/pregnancies?

Unfortunately your body can get new high progesterone symptoms anytime- this includes when pregnant and not. I've heard the month after a chemical you are more fertile, though so good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->