New research - MMR autism link

Twinminator

Twingirls2yrs+babygirl
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-388051/Scientists-fear-MMR-link-autism.html

I'm not posting an opinion one way or another, just putting this on here for your info :kiss:

Confusing. My understanding was that Dr Wakefield had been discredited. This does seem to surface every few months or so!

Confusing. My understanding was that Dr Wakefield had been discredited. This does seem to surface every few months or so!

I think SOME of his work was, not all of it. The media tried to cover some of the storys!! (It was not all highly published when it came into light)

I think SOME of his work was, not all of it. The media tried to cover some of the storys!! (It was not all highly published when it came into light)

Yes Midnight, I tend to agree from what I have read. I don't know if any of you are familiar with The Autism File, its a worldwide magazine on all aspects of ASD and is also on community tv now as well. The founder Polly Tommey wrote a very strong piece that she would not be dictated to by big contributors to the magazine with regard to her communications with Dr Wakefield. Now that to me says an awful lot. I would love the time to really look into all the reports for and against, but the whole debacle has made me very suspicious and I can't shake the feeling a "scapegoat" was created. I don't get involved in the mmr debates, I am too bogged down at the moment with the lovely topic of dementia and alzheimers (another story).

Thank you for the article hun.

I'd never heard of her, I'll google her now! :thumbup: xx

I work with kids with autism, and my daughter's medical condition, whatever that may be (she does not have autism) may be caused by a vaccine trigger. That being said, the only thing that makes me skeptical of this article is the lack of a publishing date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->