New symptoms... anyone else????

MamaK

Mama to Miles
Reaction score
Another day, another symptom, haha :D

Since yesterday I have had this weird twinge / pressing / pushing feeling in between my belly button and pelvis, like someone is pushing on it.

I have also had a couple of strange shooting pains (not sore but I can feel them) from 'down below' - feels like its coming from the bone.

I'm 11 weeks and have read that the uterus moves above your pelvis now and can only imagine its this?!

Today I also have a really sore and achy lower back.

Anyone else had these things happen?????

xxxx :hug:

Iv been having a painfull belly button, Like someones pulling it. Im nearly 13 weeks and apparently its something to do with the umbilical cord being used more now :S Not sure what its all about but its what I got told.
Your uterus comes up from behind ur pelvis at 12 weeks +.
Just sounds like the normal aches and symptoms of pregnancy
Hope u feel better soon
Xx

Not to sure hun, so sorry i cant help u there. Hope u feel better soon tho. :) x

Iv been having a painfull belly button, Like someones pulling it. Im nearly 13 weeks and apparently its something to do with the umbilical cord being used more now :S Not sure what its all about but its what I got told.
Your uterus comes up from behind ur pelvis at 12 weeks +.
Just sounds like the normal aches and symptoms of pregnancy
Hope u feel better soon
Xx

Yup I also reckon normal aches and pains, haha... but yes, pregnancy makes us all worries I guess ;):dohh:

Thanks again for your feedback ;) :hug: x

Not to sure hun, so sorry i cant help u there. Hope u feel better soon tho. :) x

No worries ;) I just wondered if I am the only one, as I can see from the Forum that we all go through 'strange' twinges etc...

Thanks for your comment ;):hugs:

Yes I know what you mean!! every little ache or pain im full on panicing and always so tempted to ring the midwife to make sure im not dyeing or anything! Iv become such a drama queen latley lol!!
Thank goodness for b&b ay! :)
Take care sweets
Xxx

Ohh and I see you've got ur scan 2moro :D Good Luck Its absolutley amazing!!! One of the best things you'll ever see!!
Xxxx

Hehe, the funny thing is that I used to be a bit of a hypochondriac... but nowadays I only care about this LO inside me, haha... how motherhood will change me :D

Ohh and I see you've got ur scan 2moro :D Good Luck Its absolutley amazing!!! One of the best things you'll ever see!!
Xxxx

Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hug:

OH and I cannot wait - counting the hours... and then finally we can tell friends and family :):happydance::cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"