new symptoms

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So I am a big symptom spotter. :dohh: I got a couple new to me symptoms right before O day. CD 11(July 21) I had right sided strong ovary twinges which I never have that early, on CD 14(July 24) I had bad low back ache with mild lower AF like crampng, on CD 15(July 25) backache had lightened up and was gone by that night(cramping was gone too). I also got a major temp dip on CD 15 and have had 2 days of elevated temp(so I have one more day to go for a 3rd temp rise). As far as backache and cramping I have never had that before O. I always have had an ovary twinge on or around O day. What does everyone think? Normal? Coincidence? Help? :shrug:

Hi Angel,
If you could link your chart that would help, but are you sure you didn't O later than cd 11?
It's not uncommon to have a temp dip 5dpo
It's also rare but poss to have 2 O's in a cycle, or to gear up for O, but actually O later in the cycle.
Can you link your chart in?

Yes I can attach my chart but I use kindara so if it's hard to understand just ask. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
I would say it looks like your big dip was def the cd15
Are the hearts the BD? or the stars?

I would say it looks like your big dip was def the cd15
Are the hearts the BD? or the stars?

The hearts are BD days....DH and I had an argument on CD 15 so didn't BD that day.....I am hoping the sperm survived for 3 days....are my temps high enough to count CD 15 as O day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->