Meeee, I'm back at work first week in June :( So next couple of weeks is fine for me.

I need a bit more notice due to money etc. Maybe next time :D
xx

I'm in!! deending on day tho cos i have to work etc. lol

im doing the other london teen meet in june
i cant do both in one month im skint as it is :rofl:

xx​

me me me :) dont know wether to drive up or take the train though... would the meet be near a train station?

Yeah where would it be? I'd have no idea where to park and I get lost very easily :rofl:

Yeah where would it be? I'd have no idea where to park and I get lost very easily :rofl:

same here:haha: even with my sat nav i cant seem to find somewhere, ohh and sarah if anyone is on route to me or in the staffordshire area let me know, i dont mind taking a bit of a detour if it means more people can come

Yip, i'll have room too if someone needs a lift, got a big enough car lol.

Is there anywhere local thats like a big indoor childrens play place/area iykwim?

good good think i will probly drive, just had a look at the map and theres no moterways to go on, just A roads :)

https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/search.php?county=nottinghamshire

theres quite a few biits and bobs on this
under 10's theme parks with no age rectrictions, farms, play cwentres, water parks....

well if theres only a couple of us as it looks at the moment, as long as purple daisy is ok with it, we can meet up in town and drive somewhere?

I would love to come but i think i would feel like the odd one out without a baby / being pregnant :wacko: & i get slightly shy when meeting new people :blush:

i get shy too :) so dont worry, and im sure people wont mind about you not waning a baby / being pregnant

I'll come! Im 21 now am I still allowed?!?

I work weekends so if its a weekday then its a deffo =]

I'm quite shy too, none of us bite haha.

Zoie I think you should come hun, it doesn't matter if you havn't got a bubba with you!

And to the post above, i'm going and i'm 20 :)

I'm quite shy too, none of us bite haha.

Zoie I think you should come hun, it doesn't matter if you havn't got a bubba with you!

And to the post above, i'm going and i'm 20 :)

Thank you :) lol i think i will come then :haha: im 20 aswell xxxx

I do not have a clue lol im also useless :haha: im ok with anything on anyday + train station is good for me i live right near bulwell forest tram stop :) xxxxx

Weekdays r good for me, let me knowi n advance and ill plan my shifts around it!!
I'm 21 and im still going, im sometime shy too but i meet sarah before so i should be ok this time!!!

There is the free play centre in broadmarsh but tis a bit skanky in there sometimes!!

I cant think of many places good for kiddys tho...

https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/search.php?county=nottinghamshire

theres quite a few biits and bobs on this
under 10's theme parks with no age rectrictions, farms, play cwentres, water parks....

Most of the stuff here is ages outside the city, the theme park is a good 40 mins away, and the farms r ages away too.... not alot in city centre but its good for us to meet. Grr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->