New Tests! FRER looks positive to me? Help!!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I am 11dpo today, but part of me thinks I may be more 12-13.

I have been seeing the faintest of faintest lines on the internet cheapies for 2 days now, tested with FMU today and still a faint line so went out and got FRER and this pink line came up within 30 seconds of doing the test and has now dried about 45 minutes later a light shade of pink. Also there is the faintest of lines on an asda cheapie I did, phone doesnt really pick it up tho!

Can someone tell me if this looks like the start of a BFP? Going out of my mind!:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 55
The frer looks bfp to me...still early maybe try a digi in a few days xx

Here is a better picture of it against the internet cheapie. I can even see the line on the IC. Tilt your screen to see FRER line better

Attachments

• TEST EDIT.jpg
    TEST EDIT.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 93
I have convinced myself there is no way its positive, like it has to be a mistake, a pink evap or something even though it came up really fast.
Plus dont people always say dont trust FRER's? Or Red/Pink dyes?

I just cant believe it could be a BFP. This is my first month trying and not 110% sure when I ovulated but would say im 90-95% sure it was the 15th April.

Oh I dont know whether I can sit here and say Im pregnant or not. I can feel the same sort of AF cramps I normally get but my CM is still creamy?

Oh I really hope you guys are right. Im going to go to tesco shortly and get some clearblue aswell and some of their home tests.

I can see it on the right test in first pic and on last test with purple cap!

Fingers crossed :dust:

It's the Clear Blue ones people say to watch out for! The pink/red dyes are the good ones. I say get some more FRER, but that looks like a very early bfp to me!! :dust:

early bfp and its frer that people recommend to buy its the blue dye that are dodgy

Baby dust going your way I too got a faint line on a cheapo test this morning! Praying this one sticks :)

Congrats tnt! Fx for a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby!

I just did a Clearblue Digital and it's come back Not Pregnsnt. I don't get it?! The FRER line in the flesh was so visible?!

Dont forget the digital ones are less sensitive. You are just really early, try not to worry. x

Clear Blue digital are a lot less sensitive then FRER. My guess is that in a couple days, it will be positive.

Don't be discouraged! Like others said, the digis are a lot less sensitive. Wait until Thursday and try again! I bet you'll have darker lines by then! ;)

Looks positive to me! I wouldn't worry about the digi, many people don't see a positive digi early on and it also depends on which digi you bought as some are much less sensitive than others. The CB digi with conception indicator is meant to be the most sensitive I think, but even with these they don't show up positive for some time with many. I waited until I was a week late af to use a CB conception indicator digi.
Also the cramps and cm you are experiencing are all fine, common things to feel/see when pregnant. I had so much cramping with my daughter I almost didn't bother to test! Can you do another FRER so you can see if the line is darker? May help reassure you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->