New tests from today! im confused??!

Reaction score
so im not sure whats going on, i have posted 2 threads and took new tests today, but yesterday i got lines but im thinking it was evap! im not ttc but wouldnt be upset if i was preggo, i have irregular cycles, last af was aug 2nd! so i know ill keep retesting but not sure if something is catching my eye or not!2015-09-13 11.40.00.jpg
2015-09-13 00.26.17.jpg
20150913_113220.jpg:wacko::nope:

I can see it on the blue one. There is something on the first signal but can't tell the color.
Ahh why can't these lines be blazing or no line?
Hope we get a clear answer soon xx

I know..I just need to know damn it lol...I'll keep testing I guess....

Could it be evap?? Because with the cheapie I seen a line after ten mins

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=895673&stc=1&d=1442189021
Here it is dried the blue dye.. man I just want to know.. I actually feel preggo bit dint see much irl...buy after the time limit..the blue due was in time limit

Attachments

• 2015-09-13 19.57.36.jpg
    2015-09-13 19.57.36.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 9
I am usually not one to recommend it, but maybe invest in a digital. They would be able to tell you without worrying about evap.

I know I used the EXACT same test you have. And my lines remained faint that was I am believing 14-15dpo And then the results quickly faded completely. Thank goodness for photos! LOL.

But, I think your best bet would be trying a digital.

but isn't the digital not as sensitive so if you're early on it wouldn't show pregnant right so will yours just an evap or where you actually pregnant

because in real life I could barely see it but in the pictures I can see it better

I don't see anything. Can you get frers? Blue always looks like it ran to me. and a frer showed a line for me when my hcg was at 17. dollar store cheapies are at 25 so I never got a positive with those.

The frer for dd didn't show but the blue dye and cheapie dI'd for me.. my body is,weird with dd I knew I wad preggo but kept getting bfn but it was because I was testing so early and my cycles r all screwed up I just want to know fir sure!!! I spend so much money on test bc I think I see something. . I'm thinking evap all around..

I hear ya on the money part. I spent over $100 last cycle on Frers alone. Then add in dollar store ones on top of that. I was a woman obsessed. I was taking them outside in daylight. Shining flashlights on them. tweaking them, posting pics..:haha:

knowing now that I didn't get a decent positive until 13dpo will hopefully curb the addict within me the next time. I also miscarried 4 days past af due date so I am hoping I can wait until after af is due when we start to ttc again. I have 35 day cycles so it's more like a 3ww instead of 2ww.

Oh wow your worse than me lol..with dd I spent spoo much money. .but now I'm not ttc and spent about 30 so far lol..but I'm just confused as I see a line but I dunno with dd my line was so faint you could barely see it.. do u see anything on mone??

TBH, I have no idea about digital, never used them. They are usually a bit out of my budget.:haha:

And yep, was pregnant. AM pregnant ;) 25 weeks.

I am sure there is no harm in trying a digital.. I think that way it would eliminate the worry of evap.

But as long as they were in the 10 minutes, Which I believe you said the blue one was in, then they are probably not evap.

Oh wow your worse than me lol..with dd I spent spoo much money. .but now I'm not ttc and spent about 30 so far lol..but I'm just confused as I see a line but I dunno with dd my line was so faint you could barely see it.. do u see anything on mone??

Yeah. I knew i was pregnant 3DPO and it was only my second cycle ovulating. I was so over excited. I think I got it out of my system. I wouldn't dare tell my hubby how much money I spent on tests. lol He would freak!

To be honest I don't see anything. I did a CB once and to me they just look like the dye has run all over. But that doesn't mean it isn't there. on my 10DPO I saw it, even though it was a squinter, more in person and it just didn't photograph properly. All ya can do is keep testing until AF comes or just wait it out (which is easier said than done, i know lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"