New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Lol in my job I get to take students ( interns ) from the college , its so funny last year my student was my new wooden floor , this year it will be oil for the winter lol......

Lol... Yeah I only have to work 20 hours a week.... Not too bad :)

Hi girls,

just thought I'd update everyone - not that I have much to update. So, it's just occurred to me that this is my last cycle to get a BFP before my would've been due date (9th July). In all honestly I really thought I'd be pregnant again by now - so naive!

I'm half way through my TWW and only have one pregnancy test left so will only test if AF is late. Next month I'll be away from my other half during my fertile days so would be the ideal opportunity to wean myself off of TTC and into NTNP. It won't be easy but I'm finding the full on TTC too much hard work and stressing about it all can't be helpful. :(

Also, worth a mention - saw in another thread that Left Wonderin got her BFP the otherday. Great news!! A h&h 9 months to you Left Wonderin. :) xx

Hi Tiny... I used last month to ween me off of ttc and this month NTNP... It is wonderful. I still want a baby as much as ever, but im not analyzing every little thing. I highly recommend it!

I had spotting on cd 14... Four little spot wheni wiped. Today is cd 16 and I am having a lot of back pain. I'm in trainings today, so maybe it's the chairs who knows.., this is the pain I get when AF shows up.... Didnt get it last time AF showed up ... No cramping hardly at all with AF and no spotting before hand... Hope it means good news for me but life will go one with or without my rainbow...

FX'd that this is your month

I think there's a lot to be said for the more relaxed approach, if you can bring yourself to be that way I suppose. It's going to be hard to really just let go of the OPKs, symptom spotting and counting dpo as I've relied so heavily on it all over the last few months. Even when I've got a BFN month after month I think to myself 'well at least I did everything I could to make it work for me this cycle'. NTNP will feel like the complete opposite but hey, maybe that's what I need to do in order to get my rainbow and yeah, you're exactly right - in the meantime life goes on! :) xx

Tiny that is exactly what I did this month took the pressure off myself . Tbh I was convened every month was going to be THE month because it just HAD to be ... Well the beginning of this month I thought maybe it won't be the month , it has as much of a possibility of not being the month than being it . Immediately the pressure came off . I still wanted my BFP but it didn't have to be THIS month , I knew it was coming . I stepped away from my desperation to be pregnant again which I feel was still tied to my recent loss , in doing this I feel I accepted my loss a little more too . Not sure of any of that make sense but I do now it made the whole month easier and less stressful and .... Well you know how it turned out lol

I think NTNP has a lot of power for whatever reason. I also did the same thing the month I conceived. I just put away the ovulation tests, put away the temp taker, put away the charts, and just went with the flow. When I noticed egg white CM.. we did our thang and 2 weeks later got our BFP. I think taking the pressure off can help, although its much easier said than done. You will get your BFP tinyfootsteps!

Lol... That's the way to do it tiny! I think I just got so tired... It began to feel like another job...

NTNP hasn't worked for me so far but I never chart or temp so there isn't really much involved with TTC. I just pay attention to body signs. I think I have too bad of luck with NTNP as dh and I happen to be 'in the mood' on all the wrong days. lol And I gave up on ntnp after only 2 cycles. ha ha Not really a good sample.

I never chart though because of how stressful it seems. I'm not good with routine and temping really relies on that. I'd try it if I was desperate enough. My biggest problem is staying pregnant and not sure how charting/temping would help.

No luck again this month, AF got me this morning. Going to take a break for a month and then NTNP in August. Never did get my BFP before my would've been due date. Oh well, it'll happen when it happens I suppose. At least it takes some of the pressure off now.

So sorry, tiny. It sucks to not get your bfp by that milestone. I hope you find your break helpful and restorative.

Hi ladies,

well, it worked - first month of NTNP and I got my BFP this week. Exactly 9 months to day after my MC. :)

How's everyone doing?

congrats!!

Not much going on. In the midst of my second AF since my d&c in May. I think my body needed this as I passed a big, strange clot and my last cycle was really off. I also got some testing done for my miscarriages and am waiting for the results. Though the doctor said they'd only call if something showed up so no phone call would be good but I have no idea on the time frame so I'm not sure when to assume a negative.

Ill be praying tiny... That the little one sticks! I'm so happy for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->