New title. I'm a mummy :). Introducing ourselves :)

Congrats! Hope your cute little guy gets to come home soon!

Huge congratulations I hope you can bring your little man home soon. Enjoy every moment they grow up far too quick x

Huge Congrats, he's lovely! Hope he's home with you very soon xx

Congratulations hunnie, he is beautiful. Hope he is home with you both soon :hugs:
x

I remember you! Congrats on the new addition :D isn't he gorgeous!! I hope he gets to come home soon xxx

Congratulations!! He's a right little sweety, im sure he'll be home with you in no time. Enjoy it all, it really is a life changing experience in so many ways :)

Congratulations, and welcome to the mummy club. Hope your gorgeous little boy is home very soon xxx

Congratulations hun, he is lovely!

Defo ask at the NICU about the pump as they gave me one for free for the whole time LO was in there so i had one at hosp and one at home and just took the attachments to and fro with me :)

I hope he is home with you soon x

Congratulations mummy! Very strange, I was only thinking of you about 30 mins ago that I hadn't seen you pop up lately. I know how super organised you are from previous posts so bet it was a bit of a shock when you went into labour! Did you escape induction then cus you were going be induced werent you? X

Congratulations mummy! Very strange, I was only thinking of you about 30 mins ago that I hadn't seen you pop up lately. I know how super organised you are from previous posts so bet it was a bit of a shock when you went into labour! Did you escape induction then cus you were going be induced werent you? X

:) I'm back ;) haha. Well went on to see the midwife on the day unit on the friday 4th at 6pm with my legs being 'shiny' and waiting for my urine sample to come back and the doctor said I'll be staying in from now on in till baby is born due to very high protein so was taken to L&D room and was put on monitor and checked. I was 1cm dilated softening so was given first steroid injection at 11pm. Was due my next at 11am next day and induction gel at the same time but no..

2.30 am woke up feeling I needed a wee got out of bed and pop went my waters.. OH laughed because of my 'ohhhh' reaction. Then was in labour for 8 hours before getting to 8cm and getting rushed to theatre for emergency forceps because peanuts heart rate dropped.. 2nd degree tears! Nice haha :). just want him home now :).

Awwwww bless you. You did well then. He will be home in no time! Keep us updated x

Aaww congratulations hun..my LO was early too and was in hospital for 16 days so any questions feel free to message me, or there are a lot of helpful preemie mummies on the premature section too if you have any concerns but I hope you don't need any help and little cutie is home with you soon :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations! It's so hard when LO is in the NICU to leave them. Mine spent 2 weeks in there but it seemed to move fast at the end! Do ask about the pump as my unit leant them out whilst LO was in there. Take care of yourself too, I know it's hard going back and forth! He'll be home with you before you know it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"