New to 1st trimester - hello!

Tink29

Reaction score
Hello girls! Just thought I'd say hi, I got a :bfp: on Tuesday and I still can't believe it! I'm sooooo excited and can't wait until my bump shows! How long will it be until I can notice it? :hug:

Hello!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Probably wont start to have a bump until your past the 12 week mark, thats when your uterus will come up from behind ur pelvis, But you'll probably have a lot of bloat untill then!Like the rest of us lol
Xxx

Lol! Yes, I'm definitely noticing the bloating! Does anyone else find that their symptoms come and go in the early stages of pregnancy? xx

Congrats hun....how far gone are you?
my symptoms come and go loads, i can feel completely normal min, then tired, crampy and sick the next min lol

Like Longroadahead said the bloat now is bad and cam make you look like youve a big bump but your real bump starts at 12 weeks xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun....how far gone are you?
my symptoms come and go loads, i can feel completely normal min, then tired, crampy and sick the next min lol

Like Longroadahead said the bloat now is bad and cam make you look like youve a big bump but your real bump starts at 12 weeks xxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thanks hun, I feel loads better now - thought it was just me with 'come and go' symptoms! I'm only just over 5 weeks, so it's very early, but I'm loving 'feeling' pregnant at the moment - it's so reassuring. Can wait to be 12 weeks, but am going to try and enjoy every minute! So, are you hoping for a boy or a girl? xxx

:hi: welcome to 1st tri!!!! and congratulations! i only got my :bfp: on monday!! its so exciting !!!!! has it sunk in yet ???

sara

xxxxxx

:hi: welcome to 1st tri!!!! and congratulations! i only got my :bfp: on monday!! its so exciting !!!!! has it sunk in yet ???

sara

xxxxxx

No, I still can't believe it! I'm so excited too! So, are you about 5 weeks too? :hug:

i'm 5 weeks tomorrow!! wow i never thought i'd be saying that !!!!! :dance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Tink and huge congrats on your :bfp:

I'm new to the first tri too and it's very exciting and also nerve wracking!! I just turned 5 weeks yesterday even though I got my :bfp: 10 days ago so it seems like there's ages to go yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->