New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Oh and that tool belt looked fab it's a great idea let us know what he thinks of it :)

Will defo let you know what he thinks in the morning - cant wait to give it to him now!

Its his birthday today and 'Speckle' gave him a safe baby handling tips book! really funny - google it! its classic. DF loved looking through the book this morning.

How are you doing TTC?

Wow Carla that's a perfect bump bet u loved feeling baba moving I loved feeling Lydia moving about. Bet ur soo excited about the scan not long now can't wait to c pics. Sounds like ur very busy at work though , the count down to ur Matt leave will start soon

Kim hope Ellie is ok better bet it was horrid for u both. How's ur tummy now hopefully lots better.

I had a lovely holiday wasn't happy about the weather I came home too though tried to bring the sun back but think it got lost

I've got my blood test Monday for my thyroid check so fingers crossed they giv me some drugs to sort it soon.

If they get my thyroid sorted n now u r all sorted Kim we mite b able to join you Carla in the baby bump club

Don't know y it resent my last message :/

I'm good Thanx catchin up on the tv I missed last week :) gonna try the smep this month although only 1 week in and gettin a bit fed up of the planned sex although hubby is not complaining lol I think the technique was def developed by a male scientist lol x

Thanks ttc - loving my bump! have waited years for this bump!! Yes finally feeling baba move, although only recognised the feeling today for the first time. That could be because my mom had me waiting for a tickling fluttery feeling! far from what i'm feeling - more like the nervous butterfly feeling in my lower abdomen!

as for SMEP - I agree - defo developed by a male! DF was not complaining when we attempted that approach!

Anways time for sleep here - chat again soon

Yep I remember it As butterfly feeling . Night and u can call me Aimee btw :)

Hi ladies yes Ellie look fab bit sore now n again but she was so brill when she had it done, the end of the sitch hasn't come out but am at dr so I will ask him bout it doing my head but it doesn't hurt n am due to ovulate this wk so we will see if am in pain lol,
Aww Carla look a that baby bump it so cute not long till u find out whoop whoop lol
Aimee good luck with the blood test n yes that defo sound like a good plan to me xx

hey Kim, Glad to hear that Ellie is on the mend! Yes 7 days and counting!!

Aimee - He loved it - said it was a silly present and I said yes but I saw the idea and had to put on together for him. He is refusing to wear it though! haha But who would blame him - he has never been into dressing up. hehe

Sure he will get some use out if it wen baby arrives! :) I was in tesco today and decided not to restock on pregnacare conception and pre seed coz after months of using them with no luck decided to just gofor folic acid tablets which were sooooo much cheaper. But regretting it now lol cant decide if they r just a money makin drug :shrug: . Gonna hav a month doing smep and then hav a few months of nature doin it's own thing :wacko: lol.
Anyways I'm havin a relaxing bubble and candle bath with a vino and gonna start reading the fifty shades of grey book coz everyone on my face book is raving about it so gonna c what all the fuss is about :)
Hope u both had a good weekend xx

Hi Carla whoop whoop getting close now but ure well giddy :) and finally the stich as come out lol, hope ure well?x

Amiee I know how u feel bout buying all these drugs it does my head in too I wish it just happen, who I've just started reading that download it on my iPad n it she'll good cant stop reading it defo downloading the other 2 it been on my Facebook too hope ure well too c

Hey ladies hope ur all ok. Carla I bet ur mega excited today make sure u send us a pic. Can't wait to find out what it is. Hope uv both had a good weekend x

Hi ladies, Yes I'm really excited to find out now!
FXed this lil baba works with us tomorrow and we get a good look!

Spent the afternoon with a friend who tends to spend a lot of time with my mom too. She asked me how my mom is with me now that I have a bump. I told her that I have kind of avoided my mother because I saw too much of her last weekend and on Sunday she must have touched my bump no less than 3 times!!! and she is not gentle!! Every opportunity she gets to touch my bump she takes it!
My friend said that when she was pregnant recently my mom would constantly 'rub' her bump. Now unfortunately for my friend, she suffered a ruptured membrane and still looks 6 months pregant although her son is already 6 months old. As a result of the ruptured membrane, her bump was constantly sore and anyone rubbing or even touching her bump would be painful!
So at least I have someone who sympathises with me!! I am so grateful that one person understands!!
Unfortunately I will not be able to get away with not seeing her for the rest of the pregnancy. Have to see her tomorrow night as I really want to tell my dad in person. Dont think it is right to punish my dad for what my dad is doing. Might chat to him again and ask him to say something to my mom.
I understand she is just excited but she has to calm down!!

Sorry for the rant!

I have just downloaded all 50 shades books!! Now just to find the time to start reading them now.
Might have to put another book down for now and get my other book finished to start this one now!
Too many books to read now!

Oh Carla it's good to rant that's what we r here for so we can rant moan cry n cheer :) I remember how annoying it was havin people touching my bump all the time especially old women in the street who I didn't know! Just tell people u don't like it n they should listen or at least calm it down :) lots of fuzzy drinks n choc tomorrow to get baby jumping for pictures :)

Thanks hun!!!
Fizzy drink - got enough of that here but as for the choc ... DF just finished the last of the choc's this afternoon!! boohoo!
Apparently cold water just before walking in for the scan works well too - or at least better than nothing. It worked for a bit last time and after 10 minutes baba had had enough and went to sleep! haha
Hope its stays awake and is active for us tomorrow!

Wow a little lady :) big congrats hun u now hav a best friend for life :) can we c a pic ? Xxx

Kim just spotted u said u were on fb my face book name is Aimee Mosley was hall . Add me if u want . U too Carla if ur on fb xx

Will add pics as soon as I can get them scanned in - might only be tomorrow night

Hi Carla how did it go at ur mums mon night was she a bit calmer ? I'm suffering with ovulation sickness today which I get every month n convince myself everytime that it's mornin sickness :( gotta b good n not do a test this month coz Iv wasted soooooo much money doing them :/
Hope ur both ok xxx

Hi ladies, Yes Monday night went well thanks. Here are the pics

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Genderrevealcake1.jpg

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Genderrevealcake3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel