New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Oh wow that's great idea and looks scrumy wish u could send cake by email :) where's the baby pic :)

Havent scanned them yet. Will see if DF can scan and email them quickly for me.

Ok hun. I'm havin a stressful evening! Trying to get Lydia to give her dummy up :/ ov just put her to bed n she's crying lots :( really wanna give in but know ov gotta do it at done point :/ don't no what to do wish super nanny was on speed dial lol x

Oh my hun! I so feel for you. My brother and SIL only just got my nephew to give up his dummy this past Christmas. He had to give his dummies to Santa in exchange for a pressie.

Here is one of the scan pics - finally Sorry I kept falling asleep tonight. Think the house may be a bit tooo hot for me!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/pinkbow.jpg

She's gorgeous cute little lips and long legs. Bet ur sooooooo excited. This heat is making me tired too x

Hi ladies am sorry I haven't been on much just going through some rubbish at home with him n trying for a baby may not happen:( but we will see what happens over the wkend can't talk just yet when weve both got work next day
Amiee I will try n find u cause I could find carla lol my full names his Kimberley frost if u can find me

Carla aww that brill a girl welcome to out world better u can't wait to go out n buy loads of girls things

Hope ure both well :) x

yup, she was curled up in a ball for most of the scan. So cute!!

Yup I think I'm heading to bed now where its cooler! Might attempt to read a few pages on my book tonight!
I had planned on ironing - but not in this heat!! And definitely not tomorrow night either - may attempt ironing on Friday night when its expected to be cooler

What's ur pic hun? And sorry to hear things aren't good at home remember we r always here if u need a chat x

Aimed what is ure profile picture please think I may have found u
Carla what is ure pic to see if I can find u too lol :) x

Wearing a black n white striped dress and I'm holding lydi she's wearing a colorful dress

Well got my results bk ov got high tsh levels the dr said iv gotta go for more tests in dec to c if they hav sorted themselves out! Dec seems ages away! She said it shouldn't affect my fertility but I stupidly googled wen I got home n found that it can affect fertility ahhhhhhh new I shouldn't of looked. So now I'm all confused so decided to hav some wine lol :) she said if I'm not pregnant by dec she will do more tests hope ur both ok. Kim did u figure out which one I was on fb?

Good question - what is my current profile pic? Had to log in to check - 12 week scan pic is my profile pic.
Will see if I can find you ladies too

Aimee - FXed you dont need the further investigations. FXed your thyroid doesnt cause any issues and is back to normal soon!

I have tried to find her soo many times. Just cant seem to find her

Strange mayb if I was easy to find she can add me n then find u through me :)

Lol I most be hidden well I've sent Aimee a friend request so now maybe me n u Carla can find each other haha :)
No I've tired to talk to him but he just shut down why are men pian in bum when it come to talking
Hope ure both well :) x

Ah Kim ur right men really r rubbish at talking things through ! Keep tryin n hopefully he will listen. Hope u get things sorted.

Strange knowing what u both look like now :)

I'm findin it very hard not to do a test this month iv got about 10 days till af n I do this every month! I was adamant I wasn't gonna test this month coz if the thousands I'm wasting on tests lol . But I can def c me cavin in this month :mad: x

Finally Kim We have linked up!! after all this time I couldnt find you!
Thanks Aimee for helping us!

I so agree right now with men being a pain in the bum! I just want to go away for a few days and cant get DF to agree on anything! If it was up to him he wouldnt go anywhere! This is just frustrating me endlessly!! I suppose I am more sensitive at the mo and that doesnt help! :grr:

Glad I could b of assistance :) it can b my Thanku for letting me join ur group :)

Men they r useless lol! Can't live with them can't live without them !

Book it and surprise him that's what I do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->