New to BnB hubby wants to start trying!!!

LittleMrsL

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Caroline, we had a unplanned pregnancy a couple years ago that ended in a miscarriage and its always been nibbling at the back of our minds that we want to have a baby so now we have finished our degrees and soon to be married its hit us that we dont need to wait for anything else so when we move into our new home in 2 months time we shall beginning to start trying for our little BabyL

very very excited! Hope to make some friends and hope you all dont have too long to wait!

P.s he innitiated the baby conversation! Keeper or what! :)

yay! how exciting for you! pretty soon you will be on the ttc forum! I cant wait till I get there, although I have awhile to wait. :/

Thanks! We are aware that it might take a while before we get pregnant due to family history so we are thinking of fitting in a road trip around America in the summer if we aren't pregnant by then. How long you got to wait MyAngel?

Congrats! :) Good plan while waiting. I'd love to do a trip round the US. I hope your wait goes well!

Congratulations ! 2 months will fly by! :)
The trip sounds like a good idea too. It's great when everything works its way out isn't it? :)

Welcome to BnB.

2 months isn't too long. It sounds like you've got a busy few months ahead of you with the wedding/house move/TTC and a possible road trip. Good luck!

Thanks ladies :) we are very excited about all of our plans but a bit worried that he will be disappointed that we don't get pregnant straight away... so we both want to go on the trip as our (hopefully in a good way) last trip as a two sum and thatll take the pressure off conceiving straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->