• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to BnB

Cakeybabes

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been skulking around here for a few weeks now and thought I'd pop up, say hi to you all and introduce myself.

I've been married to my fantastic hubby for 6 months now and we are planning to start trying for our first little bundle of joy in July. He has wanted to have a baby since I met him 3 years ago but I wanted to wait until I had been in my new job for a while so I can get the extra mat leave pay so I can have the full year off with baby. I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until July tho coz I'm really broody at the moment. Im the sad one who has already been into mothercare and tried out all of the pushchairs, cots, etc. My hubby laughs at me when I ask if we can go and look around Mothercare but he plays along, bless him!! Oh well...only 2.5 months left to wait. Can't wait to be a mum but am a bit apprehensive about pregnancy and childbirth.

Anyway...Hi.......:hi::hi:

Hey welcome to bnb and wtt xx

Hey and welcome
Not long to wait and you will be mothercare buying those things lol

:wave: and welcome to BnB.

Hopefully you will find it as much fun here as we all do and it is really useful too as there will be someone who can relate to everything you are going through.

Enjoy your short stay in WTT :hugs:

xxx

Thanks everyone, looking forward to chatting to you all in the future. Forgot to mention in my first post that I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 ( 9 years ago) so I don't know how long it will take before I get my BFP but the doctor did say that I only had to try for 6 months before I could go back and see her for help, rather then the normal 12.

Thanks for the lovely welcome x:happydance:

Hello, I'm new too! Hopefully we are starting to try in July/August too! Fingers crossed for you!xx

Hello, I'm new too! Hopefully we are starting to try in July/August too! Fingers crossed for you!xx

Hi, nice to meet someone who will be trying at the same time. Hope we both get our BFP's ASAP, I like the idea of an April/May 2010 baby, all summer off work then!!:happydance::happydance:

Hello and welcome to BandB,
not long to go now till you start ttc good luck and i hope the pcos doesn't get in your way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"