NEW TO BnB

Strawberry85

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to BnB, I was TTC for 2 years which ended my relationship last year.

I have PCOS and im overweight.. Also found out last week that my lil sister
(20yrs old) is pregnant with her first which is unplanned.

I got a little down about it, and me and my now bf had words and said we will TTC.

My bf has had problems in the past after being kicked where it hurts, he had to go to hospital and have some tests FEB 2007. He got a high sperm count result, but uptil Sunday night struggled to ejaculate during BD'ing.

Im new to this again and im confused with a few things, would love to make new friends who can understand me and support me.

Thanks

Sam xXx

Welcome to BnB :wave: good luck with TTC x

Hi strawberry...welcome to BnB...
You will learn so much by reading old posts....BUT feel free to ask any and I mean ANY questions on here.
The girls on here are so friendly.........we'll listen to your rants....and listen to 2 weekwait symptoms...ect...without rolling our eyes ( like most non TTC friends will do..haha)
There is a thread about abbreviations on here that may make readign posts easier....
Good luck hun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, always remember we will be here to give you :hugs: when you need one :rofl: when your feeling down listen when you want to :hissy: and loads and loadsa :dust:

xx

Hi :hi: Good luck TTC and welcome to BnB!!

Helloo, good luck TTC xx :dust:

Welcome! I am sure you will find loads of support here at BnB - I feel I have. Here's to your :bfp: and look fwd to hearing more from you along your journey! :hug:

Welcome and good luck!

Am fairly new on here myself and everyone is really friendly and helpful, feel free to ask away!
:hugs:

i also am fairly new on here and find the site just great

goodluck on ttc

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii and welcome to B&B the girls on here are all really supportve.

good luck getting your :bfp:

:hug:

xxx

Hi! Welcome to BnB!:wave: Hope your stay here is short and sweet. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions!! Everyone here is very supportive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->