New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I agree it was CD16 and I love the timed bd!! Good luck x

Thank you! I thought I might be out as I was timing it around opks on cd13/14 luckily we dtd cd15 too just to be sure :thumbup:

How are you feeling? Did you know you were pg before the test? X

I'm feeling ok, slightly dizzy and quite tired, but this morning I had some brown spotting so I currently have everything crossed that the bean is ok in there. Thanks for asking :hugs: x

I'm feeling ok, slightly dizzy and quite tired, but this morning I had some brown spotting so I currently have everything crossed that the bean is ok in there. Thanks for asking :hugs: x

I'm sure you're fine lovely. Have you stopped temping?

Nope. I'm an addict!.. here's my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a42c0

Awesome, just wnt to compare :winkwink:

In was just thinking, can I test earlier seeing as I have a SLP? If I count back 4 days from expected period at 22nd I could test on 18th? But I'll only be 7dpo?

I think it's more to do with when the egg gets implanted which can happen from 6-12 days. Your hormone levels then won't be strong enough to detect until 2 days after that so really the earliest would be 8 days after but tbh that's still VERY early. My first BFP was 12 days and this one was 11 xx

I think it's more to do with when the egg gets implanted which can happen from 6-12 days. Your hormone levels then won't be strong enough to detect until 2 days after that so really the earliest would be 8 days after but tbh that's still VERY early. My first BFP was 12 days and this one was 11 xx

Thanks hun that makes sense :thumbup: I'll hold out til Monday then x

my bfp was 9dpo this time, 10 dpo with mc and 12dpo with pixie. My symptoms seem to have not made an appearance yet... but I had next to nothing with pixie

CONGRATS PICHI AND F&C!!!!! Long time no talk, don't know how you girls find the the time to stay up to date while chasing toddlers around! So happy for you girls, when are you EDDs?

In was just thinking, can I test earlier seeing as I have a SLP? If I count back 4 days from expected period at 22nd I could test on 18th? But I'll only be 7dpo?

Ocean Pearl, short luteal phases are a funny thing, I've had a VERY consistent 9 day LP since my cycles came back last September (after having my son) and we succeeded our 2nd month trying. You never know if it's going to cause a problem because eggs can implant as early as 5 days, I think, and it can be different for every conception.

I also just heard something else that I found interesting. Apparently, depending on the woman, there can be be up to a 2 day delay between ovulation and the temp rise, so many women who think they may have a SLP may actually have one that's longer than they realize if there is a lag in temps.

And yes, if you have a short LP you can test early, because a viable egg would likely have to implant early in order to keep your period away. This pregnancy I KNEW at 8dpo because my spotting was different, but I waited until 10 dpo to test. The HCG starts spiking after implantation so unless you got a lucky cycle with a longer than usual LP, the egg would have to be on the earlier side of implantation. Good luck to you and all the others trying!

Hey! Long time no see! You'll have to pop by the journal :D EDD for me is 18-11 4 days after pixies birthday! What about you?

Ocean Pearl, short luteal phases are a funny thing, I've had a VERY consistent 9 day LP since my cycles came back last September (after having my son) and we succeeded our 2nd month trying. You never know if it's going to cause a problem because eggs can implant as early as 5 days, I think, and it can be different for every conception.

I also just heard something else that I found interesting. Apparently, depending on the woman, there can be be up to a 2 day delay between ovulation and the temp rise, so many women who think they may have a SLP may actually have one that's longer than they realize if there is a lag in temps.

And yes, if you have a short LP you can test early, because a viable egg would likely have to implant early in order to keep your period away. This pregnancy I KNEW at 8dpo because my spotting was different, but I waited until 10 dpo to test. The HCG starts spiking after implantation so unless you got a lucky cycle with a longer than usual LP, the egg would have to be on the earlier side of implantation. Good luck to you and all the others trying!

Thank you! That was very helpful :flower:

just wondering if anyone can help, ive decided to start charting on my next cycle, i dont ovulate very often though, but yesterday and today i keep getting "twinges" in my ovarys and a dull stomach ache, which lasts about half hour to an hour. Does this sound like ovulation? Ive had the twinges before but never the tummy ache at the same time!?!?!?

just wondering if anyone can help, ive decided to start charting on my next cycle, i dont ovulate very often though, but yesterday and today i keep getting "twinges" in my ovarys and a dull stomach ache, which lasts about half hour to an hour. Does this sound like ovulation? Ive had the twinges before but never the tummy ache at the same time!?!?!?

It could be Mittelschmerz, but it might not be,

I wouldn't rely on it to confirm O x

Mystic! Hey stranger! I see a congratulations are in order for you too! Little fishlet is due 22nd November according to FF. How about your little bean? x

Hi ladies,congrats on the :bfp: and hope those in 2ww get theres soon can i join i am currently 9dpo had a big temp dip 4dpo and then shot up again can someone look at my chart and see what you think please

How long are your cycles usually it's a bit of snodd chart with nothing to compare it to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->