New to FF, question about Ovulation.

jennabenna

Reaction score
I just filled out my first FF calendar, according to my period tracker app on my phone. My predicted ovulation date is Oct 19...So do I need to be BD'ing every chance I get or just once or what? I'm new to the actually planning a baby...I've been hoping for luck, but it's just not happening by chance..
Thanks!

It's just a prediction, you need to temp to know exactly when you ovulate. It's best if you also check your cm - bd wheny you see eggwhite, it means you're about to O. Good luck :)

Hi,
Sperm can live a few days in a fertile environment, and I've seen a lot of people suggest BD every other day.
I agree with Babytry that temping is the best way to understand your cycle and determine when your fertile days are. You could also get opk tests to help determine when your ovulation is near. The opk tests for LH hormone surge, which happens about 24-48 hours before you ovulate. If your prediction for ovulating tomorrow is right, you probably already missed the LH surge for this cycle. But you may want to try opks next month if you don't get bfp this month. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->