New to forum and new to TTC

k2daho

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and new this past month to TTC. My husband and I have been married a year and a half and have decided we're ready! I am currently expecting my period in a day or two and am feeling nervous about whether or not I could be pregnant.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but since we actually started conciously "trying" to get pregnant, it's been on my mind all day and night! The idea that at this very moment I could be pregnant is amazing and also strange. I hope it won't take us too long as this will get exhausting...haha

I'm wondering if anyone has had a symptom that I'm experiencing either as a symptom of early pg or a pre-menstrual symptom. My cervix and uterus area are quite tender. To the point where when we had sex last night I could really only let me husband go about 3/4 of the way as it was VERY tender/sore around my cervix. My abdomen is also slightly tender to the touch. I've never had this as a pre-menstrual symptom, but I don't see it anywhere as a common pg symptom either. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hope everyone is doing well and good luck to us all!

Welcome!! I'm new too!! I have no idea about your symptoms, but would love to hear if anyone else has input on them!! Good luck with TTC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->