• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New To Forum :)

spyrolling

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Veronica and I just recently turned 19. I found about my pregnancy with my first around 16 weeks and now I'm 25 weeks in. My due date is September 16. Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make some friends and get some support!

Welcome to the forum :) I'm Sarah, 22 and 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy.

Do you know what you're having?

Hi Veronica! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your blue bump!
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins!
Have you picked out any names?
:flower:

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and 36 weeks pregnant. I'm also expecting a baby boy! Do you have any names picked out? Have you told anyone yet? Your due date is my birthday btw :winkwink:

Hi and welcome to BnB :flow:
I'm Amy, 19 years old and 28+4 weeks pregnant with a little boy.
He's due 25th August! :baby:

Hows your pregnancy going so far?
Bet you cant wait! :happydance:
Everyone in here is so friendly and helpful.
Feel free to PM me if you ever fancy a chat :flower:

xx

Hey! Welcome to BnB! :wave:
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+4 weeks pregnant with a little girl! :cloud9:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! It really is such an exciting time.
Hope to see you around the forum. Have a happy & healthy nine months. :flow:

Hey Hun :wave:
welcome and congrats!!
Im always popping over from teen parenting.

Im leah and im 18.
I found out i was pregnant at 14 weeks and 5 days,.
but i have a 8 month old little girl named Gracelyn elizabeth

feel free to PM me with any questions!!

Hi! Im andrea due August 29th with a baby boy. Im 18

Welcome and Congrats on your baby boy, I want a boyy to but I havent found out yet! Any names picked out?!

Hello, I'm trina & I am 18 years old and 5 weeks pregnant with number 1

Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I am Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant with my first. You are having a boy? How exciting! Are you still with the father? How has your pregnancy been so far?

thanks everyone for the love. i'm surprised that my pregnancy is pretty smooth so far! i haven't chosen a name for the baby yet, but i'm liking nathaniel. unfortunately, i'm not with the father. he's become too unreliable and i think that his support would only hinder my progress =/

Nathaniel is a lovely name.
and good for you, you obviously have a good head on your shoulders. :flower:

Hi everyone! My name is Veronica and I just recently turned 19. I found about my pregnancy with my first around 16 weeks and now I'm 25 weeks in. My due date is September 16. Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make some friends and get some support!

Hey Veronica! I'm Skye, 17 an 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy<3 Yay for your blue :blue: bump! Are you thinking his dad will be part of his life? Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB!

thanks everyone for the love. i'm surprised that my pregnancy is pretty smooth so far! i haven't chosen a name for the baby yet, but i'm liking nathaniel. unfortunately, i'm not with the father. he's become too unreliable and i think that his support would only hinder my progress =/

I would have named my son Nathaniel, but my sister got me too quick with that one. It's a lovely name though, and sorry about FOB my boyfriend he's just an idiot also, he doesn't want this baby... he's still asking me if I have changed my mind yet and want to abort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"