New to here - 2nd IVF success

lazydaisybaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have never posted on these boards before, but i have been reading all the posts for the past few weeks

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby (lost 2nd baby in May due to edwards syndrome at 18wks). Millie is 20mths old and was our first IVF miracle, and then our baby boy was a "natural" miracle, and now this is our 2nd IVF attempt and we have been successful again, very lucky i know!

I am either 5+2 or 4+6, have a scan on 3rd November to give a more accurate date, and to see if i have one or two babies growing inside me! I hade 2 first class embryos put back this time, sooooo excited.

Would love to get to know you all.

Take care
:hug:
xxxxx

Congratulations :D
Not quite the same but im expecting my first after second go at IUI

Oh Congratulations!!!!! Is so exciting isnt it, especially when you wait so long to be pregnant! Such a blessing!

WOW...thats so fantastic I am so happy for you!

ALso so sorry for you loss of your little boy:cry:

How exciting that it coul be twins for you.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thanks everyone, it all feels a bit more "real" now i have written it down lol!!!
I hope you are all ok and that all your little/big bumps are doing well.

xxx

Huge congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy pregnancy, heres to a healthy summer baby!

Awww congrats and very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope it all goes well hun xxx

:happydance: congratulations! and welcome x
i have a scan the same date as you.:hugs:

That is great news hun!!!

My friend lost her son at 21 weeks to Edwards Sydrome too. She has gone on to have a girl since. It is so sad and I am sorry for that loss hun.

Weee congrats! I am so so sorry for youre loss *hugs* I am imagining one emb splitting to twins and the other staying a singleton or splitting too! How neet would that be. I read a woman had 3 put back in her and they all split. I think that's what happend. Yes I got twins on the brain. I really wanted twins. Congrats and good luck!

Congrats!! I'm also pregnant from our 2nd IVF cycle. We were on the Egg share program to. xx

Congrats on your IVF success. Its such a relief when it all works isnt it!!! I have been sooo lucky that both my ivf goes have worked for us, i count my lucky stars all the time!!!!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome, its much appriciated!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->