• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to irregular cycles.... help?

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I just found out that I have very irregular cycles as :witch: showed up over a week earlier than expected.

I seem to have a problem tracking anything as my OPK's dont match up with my temps, CM, or symptoms :shrug: and not only do I have irregular cycles I seem to ovulate anywhere between cd9 and cd22.

Other ladies with irregular cycles, what do you go by? How am I supposed to even begin TTC?

It's been over a year and I just started keeping track of temping and CM in January so didnt realize how irregular I am and was only going by +OPK. Feeling so hopeless right now

:help: :nope: :cry:

Sending you lots and lots of hugs right now sweetie. I know exactly what you're feeling. I used to have crazy irregular cycles due to not ovulating. Every 3 or so cycles I would ovulate and fall pregnant but always ended in mc. My saving grace was Vitex. It helped me ovulate and regulated my cycle. O cd14 and AF cd28. 3 months into taking it and I got my BFP who is now 18 months old.
I would suggest speaking to a naturopath about Vitex and also looking into acupuncture as I've seen so many women swear by this xx Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"