New to IVF & the Board

TheBarrenness

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am 34 and DH is 36. We have one son who was conceived naturally in March 2013 and born in November 2013. He's super awesome, I hope you all get kids / have kids this awesome. I had a gnarly pregnancy the first time and a shitshow of a birth which led to an emergency c/s.

Anyway fast forward to TTC my second. After six months I felt like something was wrong and made my appointment to have the work done up. Went in and did my blood work CD3 and my tube dye test CD11. We have Kaiser so they test DH and me at the same time. DH didn't have enough of a sample, but we were never told, so had to hold off on my results.

Finally yesterday was CD1 of cycle 8 and we were able to go in for the results. We were both honestly thinking I am just a nutcase and we need to calm the eff down and keep trying.

It was bad. Like so bad I thought someone was going to jump out behind a planter and tell me they were just messing with me.

1. One tube is 100% blocked.
2. I have some dark spots in my ute that are mysterious. They could be a cyst or scar tissue or who knows.
3. I have the eggs of a 45 year old woman. My AMH came back at .5

So not only do I have barely any eggs, but I only have access to half those crappy eggs. And there is a thing in the way for both the sperm and egg to actually meet. :cry:

They are going back in next Thursday with saline to try to check out this mystery dark spot and try to unclog my tube, but they said if I really wanted another baby, IVF was really my best option and I have being young going for me, but they don't have a lot of faith in my eggs. They don't know what happened. Maybe I only ever had one tube working and my DS was a tiny miracle or maybe because he came out like Wolverine he ruined my insides. After my procedure next week and how that goes, we are going to meet with some fertility places and start our journey in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->