New to ntnp... Any advice?

.hopeful.one.

Reaction score
We have been actively ttc since 9-14. We got pregnant 11-14 and lost the baby 1-15. We've been unsuccessfully trying since. I've gotten so obsessed and stressed over it that we've decided to switch things up. I have thrown away the thermometer and I will no longer be charting, checking cp or anything else. That being said, I know when I generally ovulate. How do I take a relaxed approach and stop stressing when I want so badly to be pregnant again? Any advice on how to ntnp after ttc would be great.
I think the stress could very well be keeping us from that BFP and I really do want to relax for my sanity.

Try and keep yourself busy. I'm in the TWW period and have one more full week to go until I can test. I work PRN(as needed) and I'm hoping to have work all week next week if not I can walk at the gym to by some time or clean out my car and closet. Just keep busy is all I can say. Try not to bug him to DTD too much or that can stress you both out. Let the BD mood come to you. I've also got an E-Reader I've got several books on. I hope I've helped

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely try to keep busy. I might try making some sort of schedule to try to have activities to keep my mind off it. Hopefully that'll do the trick and my stress levels can be normal again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->