New To NTNP While breastfeeding

Mrs.Impatient

Reaction score
Hello all I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself to the club.
So I gave birth to my second daughter 11.5 months ago my first is 5.
My Cycles started back up around 7 weeks postpartum and I was exclusively breastfeeding. At the moment me and my husband are not actively trying but we are also not preventing either. I currently do not temp or take any ovulation tests. We are kind of just like "if it happens then we are ok with that,if it takes a while we are fine with that as well".
So far I still breastfeed about 7 times a day, Feed to sleep and a few times at night on top of several solid feedings. My daughter is a very big eater.
I am not 100% sure that I am even ovulating again.
any advice or other moms NTNP??

Sounds like us :) my 32 month old still BFs like crazy.. We haven't used condoms or any birth control, just pulling out and have managed not to get pregnant yet. I'm getting to the point I'm curious about ovulation since my periods are still SO wonky so I just ordered some ovulation tests tonight to keep track for a little while before we actively ttc...

My dd is 14.5 months and I've had 3 PP AFs so far. We have used condoms so far and we just stopped. That's as much Ttc as we do haha. But my dd got sick at the end of AF and was nursing sooo much! So it might've prevented O this cycle. So we are ntnp I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->