New to OPK usage. confused.

asmith5714

Reaction score
Am I close to surge? Missed? I just know it went from barley visible, got darker on the one day & then today back to barley visible. Advice please ;) these are dollar tree opks.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1423614229497.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1423614229497.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 27
I thought i had missed mine kept going dark ..then nothing... But when they actually started to get dark they stYed dark for 2 days then i got a posotive opk next day . Test twice a day . I found my smu at 11ish -2ish was the best xxx

Todays was light as well. On the 9th my cervix was so high i couldnt feel it & the 10th it was lower & defo closed. So i think i might have od on the 9th, i have cramping on my left side that day. But not sure, this is all really confusing lol would it differ if i was a night owl? Technically my fmu is usually around 2 - 3 pm as i work the night shift & go to bed around 4 am. But the last week ive been getting up at 9am for work, so my first couple days of testing i was able to test around 2pm. Then i had early shifts at work & couldnt test til i got home after 5.

Tbh iam a poas addict morning noon and night wenever tryed to hold for 2 hours but once mine started to surge i didnt need to hold my wee first.

My cervix moved up a week before and stayed high with ewcm all week .

Your 9th one tho still isnt posotive but i know some ladys surge short my surge went frm fri sat peaked sunday then took 2 days to go down.

Test has gta be as dark or darker. Hers mine top to bottom thur fri sat then bottom sun peaked:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
This is what i have gotten so far. & im out of test until the 19th :( so probably out this cycle. I ordered a 40 ct of test for next cycle, so i can test more & will figure out a way to test at the same times daily. I know looking at the test now, some are darker, how long do you wait to get a read? These are dollar tree cheapies, the box says 3 mins. But even the one i took today, after about 20 mins looked significantly darker. But i checked my cervix which is low & closed. My cycles average 24 days, and all my aps i use on my phone have put me past my fertile phase.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1423810078509.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1423810078509.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
i could tell on mine the min the sample ran over it ..it was posotive. i was testing on my smu and 6pm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->