• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to opks - is this pos??

purplite

Reaction score
What do you think?? This whole 'as dark or darker' concept makes me question everything!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
I know, I hate the guessing too.

It looks verrrryyy close. i'm guessing it will be positive tomorrow. are you temping as well?

looks negative to me. When I got a positive one, I knew. I had been unsure before, but when it was positive, I was like "woah, this is what they mean by the same color"

ok here is my 2 cents on these. The OPKs I use states that ANY YES ANY second line along with control line is a pos. So, it could be poss. or neg. does it say must be darker than test line? I was in the same boat as you then I actually read the instructions and looked it up online on the company's website and that's what it said.

Looks really close, but not quite. Keep testing and you should see your positive soon. Like others, I just "knew" mine was positive when I saw it, it was very obvious.

I agree with the others.... There is no question about it when I get a positive... :)

Peanut- which OPKs do you use? They sound awesome! I want those ones! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"