NEW TO SITE!!!! friends would help! 17 about to turn 18

McMuffin

Reaction score
im 29 weeks along im due august 20th :) i turn 18 july 26th.

Welcome! I'm Gabrielle, 18 years old and 6 weeks with my first baby :)

hi im shamera . im 13w ( and a day) im 21 ( not a teen really) im due on Dec 13th

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB. Youre going to love the ladies here :flower:

Hey hun! What's your name? I'm Skye I'm 17 and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy:happydance: welcome to BnB!! I'd be glad to talk anytime!! Just message me!! :) do you know what your having!?

Welcome and congrats :flow:

I'm Chrissy, 16 and 17 in September. Im due July 4th and 36 weeks pregnant with my first, a baby boy named Jace! How has your pregnancy been? :flower:

oh wow :) so many people i love it :) my name is brandy and im going to the doctor tuesday and hopefuly finding out what it is :) i want a baby girl :) and the name grace seams to keep poping in my head :)

oh wow :) so many people i love it :) my name is brandy and im going to the doctor tuesday and hopefuly finding out what it is :) i want a baby girl :) and the name grace seams to keep poping in my head :)

How come you haven't found out what your having yet? If you dnt mind me asking... Lol

doctor issues lol after i found out i was pregnant my parents split up and we moved and Medicare has been a pain in the butt to get. but i just got accepted last saturday :) and im super nervous about the doctors appt Tuesday.

doctor issues lol after i found out i was pregnant my parents split up and we moved and Medicare has been a pain in the butt to get. but i just got accepted last saturday :) and im super nervous about the doctors appt Tuesday.

:wacko: I hate being on medical (that's what we call it in california)
they tried sending me an $800 bill from my ultrasound because they had the wrong info in the computer???? Stupid people!! I hope you can find out what your having!!! :)

Good luck with finding out the gender :flow: Grace is a lovely name, do you have any names for boys?

Welcome to BnB!
I'm Kelly, 20. & I'm 37+4 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:
Congratulations & good luck at your upcoming scan!
Hope to see you around! :flow:

wow 800$ jeez thats alot and i hope i find out :) the doctor said if they have time they will :) we found this doctor when we were waiting on another and the current one is alot nicer then the one i was at. they just wanted money they didnt actually care about the patient.

Welcome :D I'm Jessie, I'm 16 and 23 weeks along :)

havent thought of any boy names that stick :( and 800$ is alot of money lol thats crazy they tried to charge you that. I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS!! :) im so excited just of the thought of it :)

HEEEY; Welcome to B&B!
Im Zoee, 17 && 28 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. :)
I'm due in august too! the 29th though. :/ blah. sucks being at the end of the month!
Good luck with finding out boy or girl! and i LOVE the name Grace. it was at the very top of our girls list. :) x

Hello, welcome to BnB! You're nearly 3/4 of the way there, :happydance: you must be so excited!
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins :)
I found boys names so much easier to choose!

Welcome to BNB and Congratulations on your pregnancy :flow:
My name is Chloé, I am 18 years old and 35 weeks pregnant with my little :blue: (recently predicted) baby who is due on the 11th of July! I am measuring 2 weeks ahead though at 37 weeks and my due date was pushed forward to the 27th of June. At my last appointment, my little one was weighing 5lbs!!
I hope your appointment goes well for you and you are able to find out the gender of your little one. As Sarah said in her post, you are almost 3/4s there and only have 10 weeks left to go!! I only have 5 weeks left and I am feeling a huge mixture of excitement, impatience and now nerves :happydance: I just want to hold my little baby now!!

How did FOB take the news? xox

im 29 weeks along im due august 20th :) i turn 18 july 26th.

:haha: thats kinda weird.

Im 28 weeks along due august 29th

and Ill be turning 19 july 13th

Were both due in august and have birthdays in july :haha:

welcome to bnb! i'm ellen and 16+5 weeks pregnant! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower: xxxx

Welcome! Congratulations on ur pregnancy! How has it been going so far?
I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant with my first. I have a gender scan scheduled for next week and I'm just so excited. You will have to update when you find out the gender! That is always exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"