New to temping

Aims13h

Momma to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

This will be my 4th cycle TTC baby#3 and would like to temp this cycle to help pinpoint when I OV. What exactly should I be looking for throughout the next month? I have no idea what I should expect for a temp :dohh:

Thanks for your help!

:dust:

Hello ladies!

This will be my 4th cycle TTC baby#3 and would like to temp this cycle to help pinpoint when I OV. What exactly should I be looking for throughout the next month? I have no idea what I should expect for a temp :dohh:

Thanks for your help!

I am using the Fertility Friend app and it tells you pretty much what you need to know. I will attache a copy of my chart for you to see. Keep in mind this is my first month so I am pretty new to this too!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
Hello ladies!

Thanks for your help!

I am using the Fertility Friend app and it tells you pretty much what you need to know. I will attache a copy of my chart for you to see. Keep in mind this is my first month so I am pretty new to this too!

Thank you! I just downloaded the app for my phone. Hopefully I will know the key dates to dtd this cycle! Wishing you a BFP! :flower: :dust:

The more I read, the more I get confused. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but interested to see what others say.

the first month of temping won't tell you much. I use Fertility Friend to keep track of my temp too. After the first cycle... you can see if you're ovulating at around the same time... and perhaps start seeing a pattern :thumbup:

the first month of temping won't tell you much. I use Fertility Friend to keep track of my temp too. After the first cycle... you can see if you're ovulating at around the same time... and perhaps start seeing a pattern :thumbup:

I agree with this post, you cannot predict ovulation with bbt, until you have been doing this for a few months and can see a regular pattern, as bbt only confirms ovulation after you ovulate, now after 3 months you see you generally ovulate around calendar days 17-19, you know to start dtd from about calendar day 15-20 to cover all basis, but if this is your first month, I would suggest using an opk to detect your surge and use along with your bbt, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"