new to tempting... buddies... advice?

genesismarie

Reaction score
hey ladies,
ive decided to start tempting:happydance:
was wondering if there is any new ladies starting tempting this cycle or any experienced ladies willing to share their knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

genesis marie

Hello,
I have been temping for a few month's now, I love it. I hope it helps you :).

@toffee
thanks hun.
have you been able to detect ovulation?
are you finding that its the same cd or does it range?
are you using opks to go with tempting?
sorry so many questions lol

Yes I have been able to detect ovulation, It ranges for me If I have had an extra day of spotting with AF then it will be put back a day, Etc.. I just temp I have PCOS and heard that OPK's aren't reliable then, I also think they are just too much guess work lol.
Have you had a look at https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ they are a fab website with App for giving you a chart it also has an option too do a course to learn everything about temping, what you are looking for etc.

yes i am using ff first been using it for over a year actually to track af but never enter cp or cm or tempts so maybe i will take the course

will do. thanks for the suggestion hun. the wait is really going to drive me up the wall now because i cant wait to see how my first chart turns out

hahaha and im only cd 2 but my cycle are in the normal range so its not that much of a dreadful wait to see how my chart turns out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->