New to the Board/Introducing Myself

Issybelle

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My name is Alyssa and I am currently in the 2WW for my second child.

My daughter Alice is 5 years old, but looks older and then there is my DH. We are a little unusual in that we moved to Sweden in late 2013 because we felt it was a good place to raise our daughter and expand our family. We loved Boston, but it was pricey with daycare, not to mention that Sweden gives parents (including myself upon arrival) 480 days of parental leave per child.

My hubby and I are originally from Pennsylvania, but our daughter was born in Boston. We have been together 15 years and married for 10. It was pretty easy to move here because my hubby's mom was originally from Poland and he was eligible for Polish citizenship, although what really made it easy was that he is a software developer and can pretty much go wherever he wants to work!

Would love to hear from other ladies who are in a similar stage of life!:thumbup:

Welcome Alyssa my name is Laura and I am currently on cycle number 3 after having two children a son who's 6 and a daughter who's 4. I've been married now to my husband 3 months.

I hope you enjoy your time reading the threads I've been on here throughout my last pregnancy and ttc too and the ladies are most welcoming and helpful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->