New to the forum. OPK question.

jandjplusme

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to this forum, however not entirely new to the TTC world. A little rusty you could say. My son is about to be 7 in May and I had trouble with TTC then as well. :laugh2:

For the last two years, My husband and have been on a forced "not trying, not preventing" journey, since the military and other family events had us in two different countries. And although we managed to get pregnant, it ended in a chemical pregnancy. I'm assuming the stress wasn't helping... :wacko:

Now that we are in the same country again (YAY!), we have been REALLY TTC in the past couple months! We are both excited and can't wait for that BFP. I have started using OPKs because my cycles are out of control, always have been. So here comes my question:

I usually have longer cycles and my OPKs show positive between CD16 - 20. I start testing around CD 8-10 because let's face it, I am impatient and I am a POAS addict. HA! So, on CD 9, I got what looked almost positive and then CD 10 and today, they were soooooo faint. Has anyone had this happen before? Usually around this time my OPKs are kind of dark but definitely not positive.

Any of you ladies can help me shed some light on this? Surely is appreciated :blush:

Hmm, Im unsure! But I hear that your LH will fluctuate before O happens so maybe I wouldn't read into it yet since it's still very early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->