New to the OPK world....help?

jenny9276

Mother of 3 TTC #4
Reaction score
My husband and I have been NTNP for over two years. Recently, we decided to actively TTC, so I began taking prenatal vitamins. I have Graves Disease, a thyroid condition, so my cycles are all over the place. My last LMP was 12/18/13. I read that Vitex can help regulate cycles, so I went on Amazon and ordered it, along with wondfo OPKs. I began the Vitex 2 days ago, on the 19th. I took an OPK and it had a light line, then tonight I had a darker line. Is it positive? (I've attached the image). Can't believe it would be already.

Attachments

• smaller opk.jpg
    smaller opk.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14
It looks positive to me! To be positive the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line. Good luck!! :)

I'm just amazed....I didn't even know if I COULD ovulate, my cycles are so wacky. I can have my period every 3 weeks, or every 3 months, depending on my thyroid. I guess I'm just worried that it's too good to be true....I mean, what are the odds of thinking I don't ovulate, and my first two days of OPK indicate a positive result? I wonder if it's the Vitex. Who knows.....But I'll definitely DTD several times this weekend!!!! These indicate that ovulation is in the next 24-36 hours, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->