New to the waiting thread

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
hello gals, I am new to this thread though I post to the gals TTC. I have a two year old son and just got married on August 30, I had planned on TTC on our wedding night since we were abstaining from sex for 6 weeks prior, I stopped taking the pill and my LMP was august 13th. Needless to say it did not work out, my body refused to cooperate either because of the stress of the wedding or because fate stepped in and knew the timing was not right. After we got back from our wedding my husband got laid off so now he is looking for work so not a good time to TTC. I will be trying once my body decides to start acting right and we are settled again. I graduate college on Feb so I can start working then but hopefully my husband gets a good enough job to where I can stay home again.LOL. I can dream right? ANy who it is nice to meet you all and i hope to only be here for a short while, I want to see a :bfp: again even right now even though we are not ready. that shows signs of a true POSA!!!

Welcome to WTT!:hi: Time sure seems to go by slowly when you're hoping for a BFP, doesn't it?

Real slow and:bfn: seem to scream at you but hey it is all worth it even the pain some of us might face.

Welcome to WTT! :hi: Your time here will go by quickly; I know mine did.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->