• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to this….looking for a miracle..

Thebabyquest2

Reaction score
I'm an IVF patient, for no real diagnosed reason. Just decided to be aggressive after years of trying everything.

So… I lost the first round Super early. I started light spotting and the next day it was the same. By the 3rd day I was passing clots. I had no symptoms.

Today I should be 5 weeks and 2 days. I have no symptoms. My first HCG was a 7, which is freakishly low. Then two days later is was a 19, then two more days and it was a 52.7. They sent me home and I have to go back 7 days later, next monday.

I don't actually have a clue what is going on. I have had some brown spotting, since Monday. There have been 3 tiny clots, Tiny, like could fit on the top of a ball point pen. Those are the only times there has ever been a hint of red. I wouldn't even call it spotting because, only once did anything actually make it to the pad. Some mild cramping super randomly, and not even a little bad. I have been ahead of the Bowel movement problem so I don't have any really reportable symptoms there. I'm on progesterone shots, which make me have to treat bowel movements like science experiments. Seems like the most red has been in the evenings. During the night and early mornings there is really nothing.

MY boobs hurt, not excessive though, I'm more hungry than normal, that is about it!!!

So here I am… waiting. Advise?

I'm an IVF patient, for no real diagnosed reason. Just decided to be aggressive after years of trying everything.

So… I lost the first round Super early. I started light spotting and the next day it was the same. By the 3rd day I was passing clots. I had no symptoms.

Today I should be 5 weeks and 2 days. I have no symptoms. My first HCG was a 7, which is freakishly low. Then two days later is was a 19, then two more days and it was a 52.7. They sent me home and I have to go back 7 days later, next monday.

I don't actually have a clue what is going on. I have had some brown spotting, since Monday. There have been 3 tiny clots, Tiny, like could fit on the top of a ball point pen. Those are the only times there has ever been a hint of red. I wouldn't even call it spotting because, only once did anything actually make it to the pad. Some mild cramping super randomly, and not even a little bad. I have been ahead of the Bowel movement problem so I don't have any really reportable symptoms there. I'm on progesterone shots, which make me have to treat bowel movements like science experiments. Seems like the most red has been in the evenings. During the night and early mornings there is really nothing.

MY boobs hurt, not excessive though, I'm more hungry than normal, that is about it!!!

So here I am… waiting. Advise?

The first thing that happens to me are that my boobs hurt. Your HCg levels are going up so that is a good sign. I was also very hungry in the beginning. I didn't start getting nauseous until I was 6 weeks, and it hasn't stopped. I have it everyday. You might start realizing that you are more tired than usual soon.

I really hope this is a good pregnancy for you!!!!

Thank you. I was really tired two days ago. I took a 2 hour nap and then went to be normally. Slept like a log! Yesterday I was so excited to go home and wrap my husband's daughter's birthday gifts. I took one look at the pile, and headed for bed. I didn't make it more than 30 minutes.

Today… I made it one more day… One more day… One day at a time.. I'm trying to be thankful for every day we make it! Dang do I get cases of the GRUMPIES too! :)

I was also super hungry at first. Couldn't stop shoving food in my mouth LOL and my boobs hurt like you wouldn't believe. they still do but not as bad.
The biggest tell tale symptom for me tho is the lack of sleep at night. I have the worst insomnia now and I'm dead during the day. Can't keep my eyes open.
Drink lots and llots of water before 7 pm everyday and then stop drinking after 7 or 8. TRUST ME when I say you don't want to be getting up during the night to pee all the time. I drink so much water during the day now, I crave it. It's actually really awesome.
Also, be prepared to be very gassy. Sometimes I can't tell if it's gas pains I'm having or cramps. Lol
I hope this is a nice stick one for you! :dust:

im a petite sized girl 118 lbs and 5'2. i had alot of iron deficiency/anemia problems that went away once i got pregnant (which was a surprise bfp) because the increased blood flow increased my horrifically low blood count to a beautiful normal! the one thing i remember before finding out i was pregnant was that i was craving milk like i needed it to survive. i drank 3 gallons in 4 days by myself. on top of that, i had an aversion to the sweets i used to love so much. i also had sneezing and swollen breasts with very little pain since conception to this very moment. our bodies are all different. some women dont notice any changes at all in their symptoms. i did feel horrible nausea at 3 am two nights in a row at 1 dpo and 2 dpo, but i didnt feel sick again until 4 weeks then it just got on and off from there. i only threw up a few times and it was all on one night at 8 weeks and 6 days. when i hit 12 weeks, things got better and my nausea is now nearly completely gone or at least extremely minimal. i still have the sneezing and swollen breasts and swollen butt though. i will say my appetite increased even though i was sick. as long as i ate something good, my nausea went away otherwise if i had an empty or near-empty stomach, ooooh i felt horrible like i was going to throw up. so i had to eat often which wasnt a problem at all for me baby made me hungrryyy

oh and i forgot to mention my energy levels are still crazy. ill be fine up until 12-2pm and then im OUT like a light. sleeping until 3 or 4 and i ended up missing school today but its ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"