New to this, 18 & pregnant :)

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by KellyJelly92, Jun 3, 2011.

1. KellyJelly92

KellyJelly92 Well-Known Member

I am 18 and pregnant with my first. I'm 33 weeks gone and looking forward to meeting my baby. How's everyone elses pregnancy going? xxxx

2. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Hey Hun!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! You're getting close, so exciting!! I'm Skye, I'm 17 and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy:) my pregnancy has een stressful but good so far! How about yours? Do you know what your having?

3. KellyJelly92

Thank you, and yeah it's been stressful and exciting but I'm enjoying it all. I don't know what I'm having so it will be a surprise on the day :)
    Aww, have you got a name for your boy yet?? xxxx

4. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Glad I'm not the only one who's had a pretty stressful time so far!! :wacko: Is FOB involved, are you guys together? Awww how sweet! I wasn't patient enough to wait! :dohh: LOL.
    Yesss his name is going to be Azaria (Az-uh-ry-uh) Noah Oludel (Ol-ud-deth) (2 middle names!) do you have names picked out?

5. KellyJelly92

Yeah, FOB and I are together although it took him a while to come around we are all sorted now, how about you?
    And that's a really cute and unusual name! I like it :) It will either be Stuart for a boy or Scarlett if it's a girl. I haven't really thought about middle names yet haha xxx

6. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Oh good :hugs: how long have you two been together? Glad he came around for you and the baby!! We aren't, we had been together for 2 years and broke up at 20 weeks because he had decided drugs were more important then our son and put his hands on me. You could say he feels like a TOTAL ass now that he's gotten clean and is in a sort of half way house. He's got a whole hell of a lot to prove though..
    Thanks! His first name is a biblical name that means gift of god, Noah was my brothers name that passed away, and Oludel means kind hearted in his dads culture.. So it does have lots of meaning behind it:)
    Aww I love both of your name choices!! <3 Scarlett has always been a favorite of mine!!

7. KellyJelly92

2.5 years now, we've had ups and downs, but he's stepping up now :) and I hope he realises how much he's missing with you and the baby and I hope you're happy whatever choices you make :)
    It's such a nice name, especially with all the meanings as well.
    Thankyou! I really can't wait to meet him/her!! xxxx

8. smitsusan5

smitsusan5 call me kayte (:

heyy congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to bnb. im kayte, 19 and 11 weeks pregnant with my first. feel free to pm me if you need anything x

9. KellyJelly92

Hey, thanks!I'm glad I found this, it's nice to have people going through the same things at the same time :)
    Congrats on your pregnancy also, how's it going for you? xxx

10. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Hey :) congratulations on your pregnancy! Not long to go now :)
    I'm Sarah, I'm 18 and I'm 19 weeks pregnant with Fraternal Boy/Girl twins :)

11. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Hey! Welcome to BnB. :wave:
    I'm Kelly, 20. & I'm 37+1 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:
    Aww, it won't be long for you now! You'll be full-term before you know it.
    Hope you have a happy and healthy last few months of pregnancy! :flower:

12. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Well congrats!! You and your OH are going to be meeting him/her soon!! :happydance: thanks Hun :hugs: guess we'll see what happens.. Lol.
    Thanks! It too me a while to come up with all of it but I really love it now!! You've only got a few weeks left!! I bet it'll fly by!

13. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

Congrats and welcome! :flower: I'm Chrissy, 16 and 35 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first! I'm soooo excited to meet my LO and I just want time to hurry up already lol!

14. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Hi! Congratulations! I'm Krystal, I'm 19 and I'm having a little girl. I'll be 33 weeks on Sunday. When are you due?

15. KellyJelly92

I'm due 19th July :) when are you due?
    thank you all for being so welcoming, it's really nice and I love how everyone is so supportive to eachother here! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy girls :) xxx

16. YoungMummy08

YoungMummy08 Prince,Princess & TTCing

Welcome to BNB and congratulations :D not long left for you now, im Eva im 21, i have a almost 3 year old son and am 30 Weeks pregnant xx

17. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Thats so close to me! I'm due July 24th, my original due date was the 16th :flower:

18. trinaestella

trinaestella Aliyah's mummy! <3

Congrats! You are not far to go!! Well my name is Trina, I am 18 also and 4 and a half weeks pregnant so I am just a beginner, I can't wait til I get a bump and start to feel my little bambi move. :)

19. KellyJelly92

@trinaestella feeling the baby move is one of the best feelings in the world! Good luck with your pregnancy, you will have a bump soon enough ! lol :)
    @krys yeah we're only a few days apart! Not too long left (I hope) do you have a name for you're baby yet?
    @youngmummy08 aww, do you know what you're having ?
    xxx

20. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Madison Clover Murphy :flower:
    Do you have names picked out?