New to this and a little confused!

Gabson1979

Reaction score
Hi all.
Firstly sorry for not knowing all the abbreviations!
My partner and I have been ttc for five months now and in this time my periods have not been the same so finding it hard to work out my ovulation time.
Aug 9th normal period, sept 10th normal again, now for oct the 6th,? Very clear mucus with little pale pink when I wiped, this went on until the 7th mid day then all cleared up, on the 8th feeling cramps very low down not normal period cramps, could this have been implantation bleeding or ovulating or period just come early? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Also did test yesterday and negative :nope:

Hi this sounds similar to me! we have been trying for a while, but this month we've had a lot on with my husband having a new job....but without properly knowing we had sex the day before ovulation.....5dpo (12th october) i had a the same bleeding, only when i wiped just a little, with lots of cm. Now 2 days later im 7dpo and have been cramping lightly for 2 days, its in the area i have my period cramps but not as strong!! im not due my period for another week but im no going to start testing yet.....how many dpo are you? (days passed ovulation?) cos that will help you to know whether it could have been implantation or not also whether its too early to test etc....would love to keep in touch on here, see how we both get on x

Hi, yes it does sound similar, there is my first question how do I know how many days dpo I am? Yes I'd like to keep in touch x

figuring out days post ovulation (dpo) is easy for most of us because we pay attention to when we ovulate. It sounds like you aren't tracking that BUT it seems that your periods are regular. The best you can do with that is assume that you ovulate 14 days before your period starts. So if your period should have started on oct 6 you would have been 14 dpo at that point which now makes you 21 dpo (if today is the 13th like I think it is?). This would be a bit late not to be getting a bpf if you were pregnant. do you ever skip periods? Some women do take a long time to get a bfp (that's big fat positive by the way). Ugh! Waiting and not knowing is the worst. Hope you get your positive test soon, if not this month than maybe next.

You will probably find it useful to start tracking your ovulation. You need to buy some OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). It's like a pregnancy test but it measures LH (leutenizing hormone) which peaks the day before you ovulate. This is especially helpful if your periods aren't regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->