New to this...and confused

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very new to this site..my first post. I think my cycle is 26 days and was expecting my period yesterday (nothing so far). I feel like I have quite a few pregnancy symptoms since ovulation (sep 21st or sep 24th...didn't test but had my usual pain on both days). I've had the metallic taste in my mouth, weird twinges in my abdomen, lower right, lower left and near my belly button - not too painful, just a little sharp and startling. Have had heavier CM lately, sore nipples, exhaustion at times. Dizziness and general fuzzy feeling often. I took two pregnancy tests...one last night and one today after work...both seemed quite light, but I did see something there. I've never taken a test before...can someone take a look and tell me what they think? I'm sure I'm driving my partner and sister nuts asking them about it!
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpg
    IMG_3748.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3755.jpg
    IMG_3755.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 133
I can see a + on the first one... test again to be sure!!! Best of luck!

Definately see faint lines!! I'd say those are positives. :happydance: Good luck.

they look like positive results to me, good luck, amybe try with a digital test there are no mistaking the results on them

Lou
xxx

I agree with the girls...:happydance:

My first bfp's at 9 dpo were like that! I got a digi and it spelled it out for me!

Good Luck sweetie, lookin good!:baby:

Thanks everyone...this is such a supportive group!! It's really hard during this wait time..you feel all these changes and are so confused if it's actually happening or not. Then you go to work and can't even talk about it for 8 hours! That's tough!
Couldn't really sleep last night, lots of twinges in my belly and of course just thinking about testing this morning. Was hoping for a big unmistakable :bfp: but alas all I got was a faint pink...so I'll post it up and you guys can judge! Looks stronger than yesterdays....
I think I will have to try a digital soon...bit nervous though as that one is so cut and try no chance to overanalyse and drive myself nuts if it says 'not pregnant'....lol.
THANKS!!

Attachments

• IMG_3760.jpg
    IMG_3760.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 96
Yay congrats hun, i see faint lines on the others but a deffo line on that last one xxxxxx

The blue one looks like the one I got when I was PG in JUne... Congrats!

ermmm..on that last one isnt the test line darker than the control,looking at where the absorbant bit is????:hugs:

i see positives on all the tests you presented. Congrats!

The Control is on the left and the test is on the right....

is the left of the pic the bit that you dipped?
cos it looks like a super mega pos to me!

I'd have to take a look at it at home again...just at work now (naughty I know...just can't stop obsessing about this!).

The first set of pics looked light but positive. The last one is a deff positive, the entire area where a line should be is highlighted and pink. I think you may just be prego. any tips on what you did?

I did another test after work...as per my sisters request! lol...and it was the same...maybe a smidge darker? So I think I'll have to start thinking about going to the doctor soon?
I don't think we did anything that different..the times around ovulation I just rested in bed for a bit with my hips on a pillow! Maybe that was the secret?
I think I still need a bit of a stronger line to fully believe...
Thanks to everyone for replying!

I see lines on all of them, I think congratulations are in order! :) P.S. I took a +/- test and my first positive on that one looked like that. The best results I had were with First Response Tests, just a fyi for you. Best of luck! :)

I'm an now officially a testing addict!! :blush:
I tested again this morning, just waiting for it to get full of color, but it's a bit darker than yesterday. But not super strong...does this mean something? Or is a line a line?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"