• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to this Forum

Babyshed

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this Forum.
We are waiting until March before we start to TTC.....how long does everyone else have to wait? I'm sooooo excited!!! :thumbup:

Hello and welcome :D
Not too long for u to wait then :D
Errm im not sure how long i have to wait yet, its all up to the OH on when we try but at earliest June/July

Hi June/ July for me aswel!

Welcome! We're starting in May!

Hey! I'm new too, we're waiting to start in end of July/August!! I am so excited too!!

Welcome Babyshed and Snowflakes!

I'm hoping to TTC in June!

hi ya , im waiting untill april or may , prob more may . xx

Hi, welcome to the forum! Im not sure when im going to TTC just when my body is ready I suppose!!

Good luck for March, its so close

xxx

Hello, I'm a newbie too! I am March... we had decided to take the plunge in January but had an unexpected hiccup which resulted in me having to have some treatment at the hospital. Treatment all done and dusted yesterday and DR has said we'll be fine to TTC in 6 weeks... so early March it'll be go go go with everything crossed for a Christmas baby!! Stopped taking my pill over the Christmas break so will have had a bit of time to come out of my system by March... very excited, just frustrated with all the waiting! Have been married for 2 years in April and I'm 28... no babies as yet!

Welcome! you'll love it here! :D

we're gonna start in March/April ;)

Hey, we were waiting until April to TTC...but we think the birth control may have failed..I have noticed some symptoms and plan to test soon ....oh well we are already married so a little one is welcome any time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"