New to this, heres a little about me!

aussibmprs

Reaction score
So well were do I begin, I am 23 years old and I want to be a mom more then anything in this world! My wonderful boyfriend an I Just started trying to conceive literally about a week ago.. We plan to get married in the near future. His mom is very ill with a terminal disease and we want her to be apart of our childrens life. Might sound sound a little crazy to some but it means alot coming from a person who never had any grandparents in there lifes.... We dont know where to begin, between all the books out there and all the websites I figure why not try signing up and asking some cyber friends out there in which have either already conceived a beautiful child or ones who are trying now in this present day!

No advice im afraid... just wanted to give you a very warm welcome to BnB. You definatly picked the right place to look for advice and im sure all the TTC girlies will be more than happy to take you under their wing :D x

Hello and welcome :wave:

This is an excellent forum to be a part of. Very supportive and you can find out all you need to know.

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy :D

Hiya welcome to bnb xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"