New to this, opinions please

MoominMaiden

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently WTT, but will be TTC starting 16th November, so I bought some IC ovulation tests and they were delivered today, so I tried one at around 2pm this afternoon.

I know that the line has to be as dark as/darker than the control line, but I am only CD7, does the line seem dark to you? I have no idea, as it's the first one that I have tried and I plan on using one every day to get an idea of my cycle.

Here is a picture, can I have your opinions please? :kiss:

image.jpg

That does look dark for CD7! Do you typically have short cycles? I ovulated as soon as CD10 during one of my pregnancies which I thought was early, however I do have short cycles being between 25-27 days. It could just be a faulty test. The only way you'd know that is if you took another. If they are both that dark. It could also be that brand of tests have more dye in them than other brands.

I am waiting on an appointment in November to have my Mirena coil removed, but even with the coil I have had regular 28 day cycles.
Maybe it was faulty, today's test wasn't so dark. I will just keep testing and see what the rest of the month brings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->