new to this, pregnant with toddler!

taysmummy

mum of 2
Reaction score
hiya, im new to this so i really dont have a clue wot im doing!
was bored online and came across this site, seemed pretty good! wud b better if i knew wot i was doin lol:headspin:

anyway im 20, have a beautiful baby girl who is 23months, and im 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant with a little boy.

jst want someone to chat to about being a mum, and all tht, thanx xx:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Congrats on your Blue Bump!!!!!

Welcome to Baby & Bump! Congrats! I'm also 20, and 20 weeks pregnant, but with my first. Hoping for a H&H 9 mos for you and your bump!

congratulation hun, and a big welcome to baby and bump,

Hi ya

I'm 36wks pregnant and have a 21 month old little girl. Having a little one to look after has made this pregnancy seem to pass more quickly but I've found it a lot harder work! First time round I could lie in til goodness knows what time and have everything over the floor to sort out whereas this time round the little one re-sorts clean stuff and hides things too!

Hope your pregnancy is going well

Hi ya

I'm 36wks pregnant and have a 21 month old little girl. Having a little one to look after has made this pregnancy seem to pass more quickly but I've found it a lot harder work! First time round I could lie in til goodness knows what time and have everything over the floor to sort out whereas this time round the little one re-sorts clean stuff and hides things too!

Hope your pregnancy is going well

HIYA, mines passing more quickly too, i no the feeling bout not being able to lie in an do wotever, my little girl has other ideas lol:muaha:

hope u dnt mind me asking but how old r u and are u a single parent?? tell me to piss off if u want lol!:blush:

good luck with your 2nd baby, gonna b tuff but worth it in the end xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"